trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video clip on HLN of JA handcuffed, sitting on the floor of the interrogation room flipping her hair . . . .
court is now cancelled due to court watcher vomiting in the courtroom - it must be cleaned up. . . . . . (cleaning up human bodily fluids always trumps - IMO)

Court cancelled for the day according to JVM.

JeanC says somebody threw up in the courtroom aisle.

They have a new interrogation clip to show on JVM.

:panic:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Someone vomited in the spectator section so the seal is back up. I am about to vomit as well. #JodiArias

And they missed JA? Man.......

It just gets to me that they couldn't just continue with questions for 30 minutes! Still had THIRTY whole minutes! Are you telling me it takes that much time to clean up the mess???? Or maybe the defense had someone throw up to delay and give Gus more time to prepare his bogus answers.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Court is in recess until 10:30am tomorrow. Have a good night and remember your admonition. #JodiArias

With having to work everyday it's gonna take me till the middle of summer to get caught up with all the posts, etc. So please, no SPOILER, if you all don't mind. I should get up to speed and learn the verdict hopefully before the 4th of July BBQ~

Sounds like the Pinallas 12 :floorlaugh:

More interrogation tape being shown
Jodi in handcuffs sitting on floor flipping her hair back and forth

court cancelled because someone vomitted seriously? fgs

Court cancelled for the day because court washer threw up in aisle.. Now defense can work with Samuels so he can answer the questions from the jury. What a disavantage for the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!