trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Court is now in recess until tomorrow morning at 1:30 pm ET/10:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

Can someone fill me in on what all happened today? Good day for the prosecution?

complete waste of time so far. just JW and Gus Sr. we are waiting to hear the first of the jury q's

Wipe it up and get this thing going already! It's not the first time someone has thrown up!

If it's because JA got caught doing something against the rulez and is being handcuffed, then it's fine with me.

She really needs a deputy sitting in that chair on her right - methinks her counsel protest because they don't want her looking like a "prisoner" - even though the jury already knows her room is smaller than Travis' closet and are therefore free to surmise.

Beth Karas InSession
Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias

Did they make JA clean it up?

Sometimes I feel like I'm totally wasting my time trying to hear the live testimony.....Why am I doing this to myself?

Because it'll feel so good when you stop.

Chris Williams @chriswnews

#JodiArias trial to resume tomorrow at 10:30am local. Questions delayed after spectator got sick in the gallery. Now court recessed 'til Thu

OMG are you guys watching JVM??? New video of Jodi released!

Sometimes I feel like I'm totally wasting my time trying to hear the live testimony.....Why am I doing this to myself?

That's how I feel about making myself look at her everyday.

Get JA to help clean up the puke - she's good at cleaning messes. Oh wait, no she's not. ;)

Chris Williams @chriswnews
#JodiArias trial to resume tomorrow at 10:30am local. Questions delayed after spectator got sick in the gallery. Now court recessed 'til Thu

JVM has more video from the defendant's police interrogation on July 15, 2008 ...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Court is in recess until 10:30am tomorrow. Have a good night and remember your admonition. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876