Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Gilliland ‏@AZRadioNewsGuy 3m
Maricopa County Sheriff's office just told me that the pill is an approved medication that #JodiArias is allowed to "keep on her person".

At least we can now put that matter to rest!

:D

(Don't believe it is for migraines, however. She wouldn't be able to sit in that brightly lit courtroom.)

Sorry, but I'm still wading thru the other thread....

How was erm, "Dr" Samuels mis-pronouncing diplomate? I didn't hear it, I was at school and only able to read y'all's comments?

I pronounce it DI-plah-mate.

Is that wrong? I am from the South if that makes any difference....we sometimes say things "funny" down here.....:lol:
"wading" is spot on. Today was a full day of "wading" through chite. Bleh. I cannot believe the carp that the accused is allowed to spew (under the refuge of "self defence" rights). What have we come to? We have witnessed the utmost lack of professionalism from the only person the DA has managed to get on the stand go on and on and on for what - three days now?

ETA - The "expert" may be expert on many things but administering the PSD test 15 times (and who knows under what circumstances) does NOT an expert make! 15 times! Maybe 5 of them were while he was studying? So maybe 10 were legitimate? Of those, how many were of any real consequence?

What constitutes "an expert" in administering said tests? What do his "peers" say? I bet 15 tests does not qualify him as an expert by his peers.

moo

Wow, I guess a lot of people who were subpoenaed to testify just got released from subpoena? Why all these people on the TH shows tonight?

Juan Martinez must know he doesn't need these witnesses?

:great:

MOO

His methods sure are. Yesterday he quickly did fast writting or a fill in when WM turned his back towards the Dr. and walked over to the defense table. This was done during the testimony that involved some sought of BS diagnoses that involved letter letter and number combination.

I seen that too. I wrote about it on here and stated where it could be found on the you tube. New here so not sure how to find the post. I think it was around the 42:00 and 45:00 point.

At least we can now put that matter to rest!

:D

(Don't believe it is for migraines, however. She wouldn't be able to sit in that brightly lit courtroom.)

Yes! Thank You.

Sorry, but I'm still wading thru the other thread....

How was erm, "Dr" Samuels mis-pronouncing diplomate? I didn't hear it, I was at school and only able to read y'all's comments?

I pronounce it DI-plah-mate.

Is that wrong? I am from the South if that makes any difference....we sometimes say things "funny" down here.....:lol:

I'm pretty sure it's dip·lo·mate. Though my DH is from the UK, and would prolly pronounce it completely different :)

MOO

Mel

Ah, okay. Brother Carl is two years younger than Jodi; brother Joseph is 13 years younger. So maybe it's Carl that told this story.

Is he the one she hit with a baseball bat? Maybe he has ptsd from her assault on him?

It has been reported in the spectators thread that the Good Doctor wheeled his luggage through the barf.

Why does this not surprise me? :floorlaugh:

oh well.....

That rolling file cabinet didn't serve much purpose anyway

This newest video of Jodi in handcuffs clearly shows that for whatever reason she in fact did not have shoes on in that interrogation room.. she had in fact been booked an arrested so my guess is the shoes were actually removed and taken away from her.. i know some didn't think that was likely, but IMO I find it to be the most probable reason as to why she is shoeless in this interrogation ..jmo

and here's the photo clearly showing the reflection in Travis' eye does in fact SHOW ONLY ONE FIGURE STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM..

ITS EFFING CHILLING!
ALEXANDERMURDERtravisshowercourt-2363901_p9.jpg

Pareidolia.

frayed - you missed nothing today. They were gonna get to jury questions but then someone barfed all over the gallery so they went to recess.

You gotta be kidding me!

If someone pukes in a plane, does the plane make an emergency landing? No.

Clean it up... let's move along now.

Um, seriously. I teach preschool. Think we close up shop whenever a toddler gets a stomach bug and upchucks?

Nope! And sadly, I usually catch the doggoned bug and am laid out for 2-3 days myself.

This trial is the puniest thing I have ever seen. Peeps need to put on their big boy/girl chonies and get to work. Enough whining and break- taking.

Talk about government excess at it's worst! Ugh.

Juan Martinez must know he doesn't need these witnesses?

:great:

MOO

I'm sure he has other women lined up. And if THIS story isn't the worst, can you IMAGINE what he has for rebuttal?!? Juan rocks! :rocker:

Now she slept under the Christmas Tree when Travis had 30 people staying at his house and he told her there was no room for her! She also announced to all his friends that she and Travis were an item. He refuted that to all of them by saying they had only gone out a few times.

Sicko,sicko.sicko!!!!

Mark my words. That image will make the Lifetime movie.

Let's not forget: That photo was taken with the shower door closed, I believe, with water dripping on the glass - which could easily distort the image.

Not only that the resolution s***s out loud. I'm stunned that without a super-super high resolution photo anyone could determine anything in a reflection of an eyeball - behind glass with a shower running. It's fun to toss about here - but I think that's about all it's good for... imv. :)

Kept everyone busy and out of trouble until the trial resumed. lol

This newest video of Jodi in handcuffs clearly shows that for whatever reason she in fact did not have shoes on in that interrogation room.. she had in fact been booked an arrested so my guess is the shoes were actually removed and taken away from her.. i know some didn't think that was likely, but IMO I find it to be the most probable reason as to why she is shoeless in this interrogation ..jmo

At some point when the lady officer comes back in to tell JA she is being arrested she says put your shoes on lady officer gets them from under the table.

The defense team should not be allowed to see the jury's questions overnight. They are obviously crafting answers and should have to answer extemporaneously.

OK I've tried to transcribe some more of Clancy's appearance on NG in case someone is not able to watch it.

3 months after Jodi met Travis, Travis had an event at his house. Jodi comes in and announced to the entire room of about 30 people that she was Travis' girlfriend friend. Travis fired back that she is not his girlfriend. That they just went on a couple of dates. There was a apparently another girl in the room that he was already seriously dating!

Then Travis told her there was not enough room at the house to stay. She needed to leave. Clancy and a friend was staying in Travis' room. Travis was staying in his office. He told Jodi there was not room for her at the house but Jodi didn't leave. Instead she slept under his Christmas Tree.

Jodi testified that she slept on the couch and was holding his hand when in fact Travis was not even near her. He was in his office and she was sleeping under his tree.

Clancy saw Jodi the day after she killed Travis.

Clancy was with Ryan when Jodi called to make a bunch of excuses as to why she wasn't there.

Showed up the next day with dark hair and long sleeve sweater in 100 degree heat.

Gave Clancy a hug which creeped her out.

Jodi had bandages all on her hands.

Left restaurant early, Clancy feels Jodi felt Travis would be found and Jodi just didn't want to be around all of his friends when the news hit.

Clancy is pushing for people to please donate to this family. They do not ask for anything. Please donate to this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest