trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
love at the side of dr drew screen it just says "amnesia guy" he must be loving this

Invited herself on their vac?? Isn't that pics of the brother and sister team?
Where was it? Started with an S........pine?

Sorry if this has already been covered. Can the defense team go over the jury questions with the doc tonight? Is that allowed?

I suspect that would be highly unethical on the part of DT and doc, so yes.

I just changed satellite tv service a few days ago. Trying to figure it out so not to miss the good stuff like friends of Travis on the talk shows. Glad I have WS to keep me informed.

Thanks for the site. Looked through it and found at least a couple of ethic issues. I would hope that at some point that Martinez would file a complaint as to how Samuels handled this case.

Yeah I'm wondering if the "reliance on collateral and corroborated information" rather than just the examinee's word went something like this:

Doc: She told me it was self defense.

DT: Yeah that's what she told us too.

I'm pretty sure it's dip·lo·mate. Though my DH is from the UK, and would prolly pronounce it completely different :)

MOO

Mel

Well, that looks like how "Dr" Samuels pronounced it......so now I am corn-fused.....so he actually pronounced it correctly?

Then what's all the hullaballoo? :lol:

And I am embarrassed that I have mispronounced it thus far. Luckily, it isn't a word I use often!

You may get a headache from not eating, but a migraine is so horrible & painful, and you don't get them from not eating. I wouldn't wish this on anyone....except JA.

I get them in spurts every couple of years (thankfully there is that much time in between)...they are excruciating...all I can do is lay down and hold my head.

LoL @ Dr. Drew... showing testimony by samuels, on bottom right corner "amnesia guy day 4"

Invited herself on their vac?? Isn't that pics of the brother and sister team?
Where was it? Started with an S........pine?

Havasupi -- by the Grand Canyon. I didn't know she invited herself, but am not suprised at all. Why didn't the brother or sister say anything about that on the stand?

I'm sure he has other women lined up. And if THIS story isn't the worst, can you IMAGINE what he has for rebuttal?!? Juan rocks! :rocker:

And did I hear correctly Dr. Drew has someone on his show who is going to state JA invited herself on a vacation with them?

:eek:

When Wilmot asked him about his $250.00 hr. fee, Samuels said at the start of the case that was the fee. Does that mean that he is getting a different hourly fee now?

The 'doctor' just threw that in there, that she was assaulted when she was 13 at knife point - he said her brother told him that. Huh?

I'm not sure how many brothers she has, but the one that was in court with her dad seemed like he would be much too young to remember anything about when Jodi was 13!
They didn't discuss it further today, but wtf? I thought the doctor said he didn't interview her family, or anyone but her?
Good ol' doc also spat out something yesterday about her fighting 'telephonically' with her mom during the time he was 'evaluating; her - so from jail? What's that all about?

I don't know the laws in Arizona but that sounds like hearsay.

Juan Martinez must know he doesn't need these witnesses?

:great:

MOO

Who were these people that were "released" and showed up in the media? I've missed most of the day. Can someone please fill me in?

OK I've tried to transcribe some more of Clancy's appearance on NG in case someone is not able to watch it.

3 months after Jodi met Travis, Travis had an event at his house. Jodi comes in and announced to the entire room of about 30 people that she was Travis' girlfriend friend. Travis fired back that she is not his girlfriend. That they just went on a couple of dates. There was a apparently another girl in the room that he was already seriously dating!

Then Travis told her there was not enough room at the house to stay. She needed to leave. Clancy and a friend was staying in Travis' room. Travis was staying in his office. He told Jodi there was not room for her at the house but Jodi didn't leave. Instead she slept under his Christmas Tree.

<respectfully snipped>

Jodi testified that she slept on the couch and was holding his hand when in fact Travis was not even near her. He was in his office and she was sleeping under his tree.

She is STAGE 3 clinger....Travis should have been well shot of her the first time she popped out of his closet. No one's va-jay jay is so good that it should make ones mind fall completely from reason.

Havasupi -- by the Grand Canyon. I didn't know she invited herself, but am not suprised at all. Why didn't the brother or sister say anything about that on the stand?
No idea why but from what I've read, the "brother" has visited her in jail. So, make of it what you will.

moo

Oh the drunken woman JA video taped is on Nancy Grace, she was on the prosecution's witness list, I guess not anymore? She said JA confronted her in the bathroom over it the next day..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Her interview gave me the chills... So much for JA 'hiding' in the bathroom stall with her feet up - she was holding this woman hostage - only friends coming into the bathroom allowed her to leave... so scary.

And how creepy it is that JA's version of the story about 'sleeping over' at Travis' and holding hands on the couch - is NOTHING like what this woman, who was there, described.

Guess who I believe?
...Good guess... :)

JA was a scary person well before June 4th, 2008. Wow. I wish this woman was still on the witness list (forgive me, I can't recall her name right now).

She was there in UT too - and saw a bunch of band-aids on JA's fingers... and had an interesting take on JA's contradictory actions the evening of the dinner meeting.

Man, I wish the jury could've heard from her!

The reflection in the retina thing has been hashed and rehashed. I do not believe there is anything identifiable reflected except maybe the flash, maybe. IMO this is just :deadhorse:
This of course is just my own opinion. I realize there are others here who were not in on the earlier discussions about this 'reflection'.

MOO :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member