trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may get a headache from not eating, but a migraine is so horrible & painful, and you don't get them from not eating. I wouldn't wish this on anyone....except JA.

Yeah, I was just being sarcastic about her lunch. They addressed her getting migraines from not eating lunch one afternoon.

I just have to say one last thing about the "brother" who said that Jodi was attacked at the age of 13....isn't her brother only 19 or 20? He wouldn't have even been born when this happened...so do we have another guy spreading her "stories" for her?:what:

Um. No. We have the "Dr" lying. Which seems to be allowed.

moo

LoL @ Dr. Drew... showing testimony by samuels, on bottom right corner "amnesia guy day 4"

That's the funniest thing ever (along with most of the posts I've been reading). Tells ya how much respect Dr. D has for Amnesia Guy!

:great::floorlaugh::great:

Someone just told NG that JA was given an asprin today for her migraine. Trust me, as a former migraine suffer (none after my divorce, thank you), asprins don't take away the pain! You can't even stand light or motion. JA lies again!

Maybe she's gonna take a bunch of advil again and...oh, nevermind...she'll never REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY do it...

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I laughed out loud at a tweet today. I am totally paraphrasing, but it sort of went like this "I asked my Dad if he liked Penne and he said "no, but I like Gnocchi". Did I ask you if you liked Gnocchi?". She was doing it in tribute to Juan. I like her....

Can't help but laugh at Jodi. Behavior Bureau on Dr. Drew

Nothing funny about this case but Jodi is a real piece of work.

OK I've tried to transcribe some more of Clancy's appearance on NG in case someone is not able to watch it.

3 months after Jodi met Travis, Travis had an event at his house. Jodi comes in and announced to the entire room of about 30 people that she was Travis' girlfriend friend. Travis fired back that she is not his girlfriend. That they just went on a couple of dates. There was a apparently another girl in the room that he was already seriously dating!

Then Travis told her there was not enough room at the house to stay. She needed to leave. Clancy and a friend was staying in Travis' room. Travis was staying in his office. He told Jodi there was not room for her at the house but Jodi didn't leave. Instead she slept under his Christmas Tree.

Jodi testified that she slept on the couch and was holding his hand when in fact Travis was not even near her. He was in his office and she was sleeping under his tree.

Clancy saw Jodi the day after she killed Travis.

Clancy was with Ryan when Jodi called to make a bunch of excuses as to why she wasn't there.

Showed up the next day with dark hair and long sleeve sweater in 100 degree heat.

Gave Clancy a hug which creeped her out.

Jodi had bandages all on her hands.

Left restaurant early, Clancy feels Jodi felt Travis would be found and Jodi just didn't want to be around all of his friends when the news hit.

Clancy is pushing for people to please donate to this family. They do not ask for anything. Please donate to this family.

Saw on the banner on NG that Clancy was supposed to be a witness in the trial. What happened to that? She would have been great, better than the Udy lady.

BAd wooden spoon. Yes. No mention of knife-point assault at 13? Well, we forgot that.

LOL

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I laughed out loud at a tweet today. I am titoally paraphrasing, but it sort of went like this "I asked my Dad if he liked Penne and he said "no, but I like Gnocchi". Did I ask you if you liked Gnocchi?". She was doing it in tribute to Juan. I like her....

That's great!

No. JA confronted HER in the bathroom and wouldn't let her leave until she had her say (according to the woman). She was the woman who got drunk and fell into Travis' arms.

JA said she 'hid' in the bathroom stall, crying, with her feet up so that no one could see her. This woman said JA confronted her, telling her that Travis was HERS - (she said Travis was like a little brother) and she only got away from JA because two friends came into the bathroom (i.e. two more witnesses to back up this woman's story.

JA - big lie yet again. She really was dangerously, fatally obsessive and controlling. Dayum.

Ah ha! So now we know how she was able to get that woman in the bathroom alone.... she sat in the stall with her feet up waiting for her.

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I laughed out loud at a tweet today. I am titoally paraphrasing, but it sort of went like this "I asked my Dad if he liked Penne and he said "no, but I like Gnocchi". Did I ask you if you liked Gnocchi?". She was doing it in tribute to Juan. I like her....

Awesome! :floorlaugh:

Ok... I'm soooo behind on the HLN shows still on NG but ? for you guys..

In video with EF JA says "John told me TA is (used air quotes) dating & desperate to get married" then she says "she confronted him had big fight & "other stuff thrown in" etc.

SO.. Do you think this info from John is what drove the text msg "fight" where TA says you're a sociopath don't want to see you etc

Which (most feel) initiated her murder plot/trip?

I just found that interesting clip

Who were these people that were "released" and showed up in the media? I've missed most of the day. Can someone please fill me in?

The only one I have seen so far is the lady who was on NG's show, Clancy. Dr. Drew is supposed to have a couple on his show whose vacation JA crashed. However, they may have already testified? Not sure who they are yet.

:)

Unless ms. Puker WANTED court to adjourn so the defense would have all night to fabricate their answers to the jurors questions.

Gus's brother hasn't slept a wink for a few nights for sure. He's busy rehearsing his answers as we post...

Hahahahaha.

I hope he doesn't forget that most people (imo) aren't as completely stupid as the pinella 12.

moo

If you recall, Jodi said Travis bought a book called 1000 places to see before you die.Its a bucket list. She stated Sedona and the Grand Canyon were on the list. Yet his friend testified he went along because Travis did not want to be alone with her. She claims the next stop was Crater Lake.
She said they were going to go when he returned from Mexico. That might be where she got rid of the gun. Ctater Lake is just North of Yreka

I get them in spurts every couple of years (thankfully there is that much time in between)...they are excruciating...all I can do is lay down and hold my head.

I have had migraines for 30 years and have been given by my docs every "miracle" med that came out on the market. Nothing worked AT ALL. :(

Ya know what works best? Lavender essential oil on a WARM, not cold cloth, over my eyes; dark, cool room; deep even breathing to slow my heart rate.

Other than eating hydrocodone for the pain and developing a nasty opiate addiction, it's what has worked for me better than any "migraine" meds.

Sorry for the OT.

She didn't invite herself on the Havasupai trip. That was with TA and two others. She did invite herself on a surfing trip with, I think it was three, guys but they somehow figured out a way of getting away without her. I can't remember what they told her, but she didn't go along because they did not want her on a guy trip.
MOO
He first showed the surfer dude, the then pic of the Havasupai trip. Why would he show that one too?? Guess we'll find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member