trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. Doctor Drew talkking heads giving me a head ache about Jodi's pill popping.

Bringing up the guy who died in the court room from taking a pill. Saying the the judge should be called out for it.

:facepalm:
The man who died in the court room was NOT being held in jail. He walked in from the street. He was found guilty for setting fire to his own house, not murder.

Why on earth should the judge in this case be called out? Or have any concern over Jodi taking a darn advil or aspirin when she is being held in high security? They area allowed to have over the counter pills that are given to them by the doctors in the jail. Jodi has migraine issues, court had to be canceled one day becuase of it. It was brought up and in court record by Nurmi. I don't see how having an over the counter, approved by the jail pill to keep her headaches down so she can keep her arse in court is a bad thing.

The only one I have seen so far is the lady who was on NG's show, Clancy. Dr. Drew is supposed to have a couple on his show whose vacation JA crashed. However, they may have already testified? Not sure who they are yet.

:)

Nope. I don't think a couple has testified about her crashing any vacation? I've been following for quite a while but could be mistaken. Maybe the "couple" is the Hughs?

this video of jodi flopping around in her handcuffs is always Good for a laugh :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5igGNYg8A0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5igGNYg8A0[/ame]

Wow. Her interview gave me the chills... So much for JA 'hiding' in the bathroom stall with her feet up - she was holding this woman hostage - only friends coming into the bathroom allowed her to leave... so scary.

And how creepy it is that JA's version of the story about 'sleeping over' at Travis' and holding hands on the couch - is NOTHING like what this woman, who was there, described.

Guess who I believe?
...Good guess... :)

JA was a scary person well before June 4th, 2008. Wow. I wish this woman was still on the witness list (forgive me, I can't recall her name right now).

She was there in UT too - and saw a bunch of band-aids on JA's fingers... and had an interesting take on JA's contradictory actions the evening of the dinner meeting.

Man, I wish the jury could've heard from her!

I totally agree. I seriously wonder why Juan would not have used more witnesses like this.

There have been many friends of Travis that could have testfied to Jodi's creep factor and it would have helped showed Jodis obsession towards Travis.

It bothers me that these types of witnesses were not used.

BAd wooden spoon. Yes. No mention of knife-point assault at 13? Well, we forgot that.

LOL

You see, Pink Panther, when someone is being SOOO honest, these discrepancies are bound to occur. She was just being too truthful on the stand, so you can't blame her!
/sarcasm

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but I'm still wading thru the other thread....

How was erm, "Dr" Samuels mis-pronouncing diplomate? I didn't hear it, I was at school and only able to read y'all's comments?

I pronounce it DI-plah-mate.

Is that wrong? I am from the South if that makes any difference....we sometimes say things "funny" down here.....:lol:

I've always pronounced it 'dip luh mate.' He's pronouncing it "dip LO mate.'

Can't help but laugh at Jodi. Behavior Bureau on Dr. Drew

Nothing funny about this case but Jodi is a real piece of work.

Everything she does is like stuff you expect to hear about the next day after one of your friends drank too much.... "I just showed up at his house and was like, 'what does this relationship mean to you?'", "The cops were like, 'wait here,' but I started doing handstands!", "This chick was all up on him, and I followed her to the bathroom was like, 'oh, we're going to have to have some words."

Testimony today was boring as heck, so this gives NG an excuse to yell BOMBSHELL!!

I don't believe she's ever felt she's ever needed an excuse for this... :) That's funny.

No correlation to whether her show has breaking/new info/a scoop or not, (obviously). It's just what she says.

She slept under the Christmas tree. Ararar. It would be funny were it not for the fact that she's a bat chit crazy sociopath! The more I read, the more I watch, the more I'm convinced that she most likely seduced him almost immediately and that they really didn't have anything close to a real relationship. He should have run for the hills at the get-go! This chick had NO BOUNDRIES of any kind. In her mind, he f*ckd her and literally, she felt that she owned him.

moo

I do believe she held him hostage. I wouldn't put it past her to say she will reveal all their sexual secrets to anyone who would listen if he didn't do what she said. He didn't want to fall out with the church, or his friends, so he may have given in when he shouldn't have. That's how I see it.

She's bat s**t crazy - we've all seen it with our own eyes.

MOO

Mel

I totally agree. I seriously wonder why Juan would not have used more witnesses like this.

There have been many friends of Travis that could have testfied to Jodi's creep factor and it would have helped showed Jodis obsession towards Travis.

It bothers me, too; but I rest assured Juan has this under control. He must have some better stuff up his sleeve.

Nope. I don't think a couple has testified about her crashing any vacation? I've been following for quite a while but could be mistaken. Maybe the "couple" is the Hughs?

I may have misheard. Friends of Travis are now speaking with Dr. Drew about "3 guys and a gal on a surfing trip".

OK I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. Doctor Drew talkking heads giving me a head ache about Jodi's pill popping.

Bringing up the guy who died in the court room from taking a pill. Saying the the judge should be called out for it.

The man who died in the court room was NOT being held in jail. He walked in from the street. He was found guilty for setting fire to his own house, not murder.

Why on earth should the judge in this case be called out? Or have any concern over Jodi taking a darn advil or aspirin when she is being held in high security? They area allowed to have over the counter pills that are given to them by the doctors in the jail. Jodi has migraine issues, court had to be canceled one day becuase of it. It was brought up and in court record by Nurmi. I don't see how having an over the counter, approved by the jail pill to keep her headaches down so she can keep her arse in court is a bad thing.
Do you realy think she's in high security!

I dont think it has been proven what she is taken. When she took the pill, it looked like she was sneaking and trying to hide the fact she was taking it. So, the speculation is that it could be a totally unapproved pill and possibly even prescription medicine by someone else. It could be a federal offense if someone is passing her pills.

I think that is the reason people are concerned. The judge and security may not even be aware of what she is doing.

Soooooowa, does anyone else think conspiracy in the courtroom just in case The DT couldn't drag out the questioning long enough for their expert to discover and plan for the jury questions? I must be getting jaded because I can totally see vomiting as plan B. I'm clearly losing it...

Seems like they may have fallen under the category of "hearsay" or "prejudicial" while her claims of him being a pedophile (only corroborated by her testimony) is fair game. Justice in America! Don't forget how "superior" we feel about stone throwing.

moo

I just have to say one last thing about the "brother" who said that Jodi was attacked at the age of 13....isn't her brother only 19 or 20? He wouldn't have even been born when this happened...so do we have another guy spreading her "stories" for her?:what:

You are talking about the youngest brother Joey. He was the one in court awhile back. There is also a brother that is older named Carlton(?) that I believe is just a little younger than JA.

Ahh, sadly I recall years ago when my oldest son (may he rest in peace) attended a Christmas celebration with his cousins .. He had like 2 presents and the cousins each had tons (hubby and I were not rich). Everyone opened their presents , he of course done long before everyone else. He looked around the room with a very sad look on his face and said quietly "Is that all there is?" Yup, sometimes.

Hugs to you. What a heartfelt memory. Our little boys will always be our little boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee