trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is someone threw up after seeing one of Nurmi's buggers on a legal document.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Omg, I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. I heart this post so much...

What proof do we have, other than what has come out of Jodi's mouth, that she and Travis ever even had sex? Phone sex - yes. Self gratification - yes. But, if she really wanted to be forever connected to Travis, she could have just gotten pregnant. I don't believe anything she says. Why should we belive all her stories regarding their sexual activities?

From her testimony (I know), it sounds like Travis was a "pull out" type of guy. Sorry to be crude but that was her testimony.

Speaking of vomit...once I was on one of the rides at the amusement park where you are inside this giant wheel and after spinning the floor drops out from under you. Well...imagine when someone vomited!! Is there a smilie for that? Oh, here's one!
:rollercoaster:

Hahaha!!! "The Rotor."

I don't think there is going to be a boom in the courtroom about Dr Strangelove mentioning the story about JA being held at knifepoint when she was 13. He said that it had been told by her brother in an interview but he did not say that he was the one who interviewed the brother. I was hoping for a big, fat BOOM from JM tomorrow, catching him in a lie but I think the doc skated under the rug for that one.....

Oh Karla H. living it up in the Caribbean with her husband and children.

She made "The Deal with the Devil"... stupid lazy Canadian Law! :furious:

Yes...but in Canada she would be convicted and a free woman after 10 years...aka Karla Homolka.

I wish our justice system was like the American system sometimes. JMO

one problem with the DT and the good doc adding that JA was held at knife point at age 13 being the non-sexual assault referred to in the test.............the time frame she indicated that this assault happened was.......wait for it..........6 mos - 3yrs prior!!!!

What proof do we have, other than what has come out of Jodi's mouth, that she and Travis ever even had sex? Phone sex - yes. Self gratification - yes. But, if she really wanted to be forever connected to Travis, she could have just gotten pregnant. I don't believe anything she says. Why should we belive all her stories regarding their sexual activities?
I believe, according to HER, they only had the vaginal variety once or twice. Once was "under water" so it "didn't count."
:waitasec:

Soooooowa, does anyone else think conspiracy in the courtroom just in case The DT couldn't drag put the questioning long enough for their expert to discover and plan for the jury questions? I must be getting jaded because I can totally see vomiting as plan B. I'm clearly losing it...

My thoughts exactly. Now they can prepare him on how to answer the questions. Have to look on the bright side though. It also gives Juan more time to dig out all of his inconsistencies. I just hope that they don't allow new scripts on the stand with the dr. so that he can refer to them to answer these questions. He would of been scrambling today to find his answers due to his inadequate note and indexing system.

That was a funny from MarkE on DrD saying he agrees with Dr. Big Knife. :giggle:

It's very powerful when people are discussing the sequence of events that they have a big knife in their hands to make it real again. This case is all about the horror Jodi left behind. Travis had no blood left when she shot him last in his head, if you're a knife first believer.

Invited herself on their vac?? Isn't that pics of the brother and sister team?
Where was it? Started with an S........pine?

Half a soup pie? Daniel and Desiri Freeman went on a camp with Travis and Jodi. Good ole Dan took fifteen pounds of make up out of Jodi's backpack.

I believe, according to HER, they only had the vaginal variety once or twice. Once was "under water" so it "didn't count."
:waitasec:

How could she possibly remember that event? Was the water cold? Was it hot? There ya go! No memory possible! Next!

I have had migraines for 30 years and have been given by my docs every "miracle" med that came out on the market. Nothing worked AT ALL. :(

Ya know what works best? Lavender essential oil on a WARM, not cold cloth, over my eyes; dark, cool room; deep even breathing to slow my heart rate.

Other than eating hydrocodone for the pain and developing a nasty opiate addiction, it's what has worked for me better than any "migraine" meds.

Sorry for the OT.

And if you have a sinus headache or sinus infection, boil some water, add some lavender oil and breathe in the steam under a towel - BOOM! instant relief :great:

I know we aren't supposed to mention Travis' Family, but several of his sisters have the most lush head of hair. It's thick and a beautiful wave.

Has it been confirmed that the red drink lady is the one who puked today?

That photo was just put up for giggles I believe.

Beth K. simply said it was someone on Jodi's side side of the room, in a middle row of seats and she vomited in the isle. She also did so in the hallway.

Honestly I feel bad for this person. :( She not only got sick in front of people but in a court room with TV cameras. That and they decided to give up and end court for the day becuase of her getting sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010