trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rage and suppression question is no worry. She could have built the rage and thought, I'll kill him! That is premeditation.

Pinocchio's nose is getting red ... Dr. Samuels, does a red nose indicate a liar ?

So now she did tell him that something happened before to cause ptsd? Earlier it was nothing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I used to run to the bathroom during sidebars, now I watch JA like a hawk. My poor bladder.

Wait - Is amnesia more or less likely to occur with premeditation? Less likely.

So did he just say in essence that it was premeditated? :waitasec: According to the party line anyway.

No he said that she wouldn't have amnesia if it was premeditated. So he believes since she has CLAIMED amnesia that the crime was not premeditated!

The tone of the majority of the questions does not bode well for Miss A. Good.

OMG!!!!! These questions !!! They are asking about jealousy and Travis!!!! God willing this heffa is going
D
O
W
N!!!

ve·rac·i·ty
/vəˈrasətē/
Noun
Conformity to facts; accuracy: "the veracity of the story".
Habitual truthfulness: "his veracity and character".
Synonyms
truthfulness - truth - verity

How dare he. Juan go get him.

Opening a can of Juan in five, four, three, two

JA not jealous because of her journals & what she's told him, lol - he left out the part about JA confronting her boyfriends' love interests, slashing their tires, not leaving Trav's party when she was told to leave, etc etc etc hahaha i'm sorry but this guy is a total hack/quack moo

Ick! I don't like that a juror is calling June 4th, "the event".

He supposedly choked her right before she moved back to Yreka, correct? So, when was she in his presence to have sweaty hands, shaking, etc.? :facepalm:

Why do we pay so much to this guys to sit on their couches and spill our souls, when they just have to listen to us talk on the phone and a few emails, and they know all about us?

:rolleyes:
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members