trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headphones off , I no longer like JW she has lost all my respect

anyone have a list of the questions? if so how did it go? what was the tone of the questions?

geeze - they should give up on the invisible shaking

Journal articles? For crying out loud, she's making JA sound like a published author working on her doctorate. They were fake journal entries!

Honestly Jennifer shouldn't focus on this point. No one is going to believe that Jodi wasn't jealous. And in fact it's not a crime for her to be jealous. Even if there is a motive for her killing him that isn't as a big deal. She's focusing on a point that doesn't really need attention. She needs to stop the bleeding on other areas though.

And is this all slanted from what Jodi's told you about their relationship. From Jodi a proven liar,

Why stop by TA's place which was significantly OUT OF HER WAY if she was planning on moving on and screwing some other dude? This is so stupid

He sure puts a lot of stock in her "Writings"...

You know poor Travis
Had to be frustrated! She was so intrusive! I bet she would show up and not leave! Many times! How frustrating was that! Girl didnt get the hint! I don't want you go away

Basis of the Samuels' diagnosis:
abc_jodi_arias_jef_130228_ms3_zps36bbf5a9.gif
jodishakes_zpsf175f5b5.gif

jodyjump_zps179ff706.gif

I think the good Dr and JA use the same "how to speak in court.....use words that you don't know the meaning to and sound smart" book

"She felt better being away" Riiiiight. That's why she filled three gas cans and drove through the night to get to him.

It's Wilmott :pullhair:

Re-hash his exact answers. I've heard this same carp repeated over and over again. Just shut up. Please just shut up.

The score was 69! It didn't meet the criteria for PTSD!

now the jurorss are taking their afternoon nap waiting for Senor Martinez

every question wilmott asks, she has the answer in the question. she's leading him every question.

plus, in his last answers to the jury about making mistakes, he said no, he doesn't make mistakes often cuz he checked his notes several times.

But yesterday he stated he just added a bunch of C and D's to her answers cuz he just realized before court started, that he had a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel