trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out to the state high school basketball tournament.

I will be reading your posts on my mini iPad all night and occasionally glancing up at the games.

If Juan gets up today, sure wish they would broadcast him on the JumboTron at Target Center. :seeya:

Can't they just reschedule the game?

JW is setting up for the DV witness with this line of questioning.

Something tells me Docs brown suit is made of Polyester

how does he knows if she was able to do what hes saying? was HE there in their relationship?

OMG this is unbelievable! She is using this witness as JA's savior. She is repeating every little thing word for word and he just sits there and agrees..he wants to save his little princess soooooooooo bad!!!!

Seriously, is she just filibustering again to win the weekend break? Anything is better than giving JM a whack at this pinata before the jurors have 3+ whole days to contemplate? Argh.

I hope Juan asks: "Is it more due to your expertise or to your experience that you were able to learn every minute detail of Jodi's real and pretend lives in only 25-30 hours with her?"

....... irratability ....... :what:

I'll show you irratability!!!!!! :rocker::rocker:

please bring on Juan!!!!:please::please:

With that long pause before Wilmot squawked again, I actually thought she was going to say, that's it.

His voice reminds me of Dr Phil's and his grates on me.

Phhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssss.

What a load of crapola.

It kills me that he acts like he knows everything about her from talking to her 20-30 hours.

Hey doctor, you're taking the word of a liar....

Ooooh abandonment panic ... so borderline.

Oh, no. Abandon her?!? What the heck!

yes, please lets here more about what Jodi had to say about Travis. I don't think we are clear on her story about being abused by him yet. Lets here some more

:rolleyes:

I've stopped listening why are they still talking....we need a photo of Bologna

He is testifying for the prosecution with this part about Jodi not moving on.

Moo

Keep talking good doctor. You're just showing how early on Travis tried his damnest to get away from Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee