trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get her hopes up there good Doctor by calling Jodi Mrs. Alexander. If she had become Mrs. Alexander Travis would still be alive today. Well until he tried to divorce her.

Is this a response to jury questions or direct .. Objection!

I bet JA got butterflies just then when Samuels called her Ms. Alexander.

ok..one thing i just don't understand....if they were talking about both of them getting married to other people, and he was going to Mexico with another woman he liked and she was going to Utah to visit someone she may get a thing going with....Why have sex with eachother on the 4th and take nude photos? I wonder what he might have been thinking....i know she probably still loved him..but what was his doing? If you want to get rid of someone...i would think what they did would be the last thing you would try? This whole thing confuses me .....anyone have any ideas?

We don't know that they did have sex that day or that he even knew his photo was being taken. Well that is until the one last full face one where he looked either startled, angry, or scared.

Many think she snuck in without his knowledge.

SHE is the only one who says he knew she was there.

JMHO
fran

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

I'll be so glad when it's Juan's turn to do the questioning. :please: Do we think Juan will get his chance today?

Ms. Wilmott and Samuels are making my eyes close uncontrollably. :thud:

At $250 per hour, it's not looking good at this point.

Samuels, you are not going to talk any one into believing Jodi had or has low self-esteem.
She's passive-aggressive, I'll agree, but perfectly able to confront people if she so chooses.

Anyways, Jodi drove across state lines after stealing a gun to go kill Travis.

CEO story about the man who couldn't be assertive with his mother.
Jodi wasn't assertive with Travis, Samuels says after stumbling over the names in the case.
She just killed him without being assertive, I guess.

Gold Digger Jodi let things happen because she had her eyes on the prize. She wanted her way. She killed Travis like a spoiled kid throws a tantrum. She thought she owned Travis. She felt entitled to his affection.

All MOO.

I'm typing just so I don't go crazy. :smile:

I wish someone would throw up in the courtroom. And end this misery.

I would ask the doctor what it means when the boyfriends who are supposedly cheating believe that they aren't cheating because they thought they were broken up only to find Ms. Arias confronting their new girlfriends and themselves. What would you call that?

Who vomited in court yesterday? Do we know? Are they available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni