trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I see many jurors tuning out. Looking at the ground. Playing with their fingernails.

The Defense "over-kill" tactics is contributing to their demise. It becomes clear their case has no substance w/ all this empty repetition.

I'm not surprised he's had patients with low self esteem -- They're probably going, "If this is my therapist, I must have fallen pretty low."

ok..one thing i just don't understand....if they were talking about both of them getting married to other people, and he was going to Mexico with another woman he liked and she was going to Utah to visit someone she may get a thing going with....Why have sex with eachother on the 4th and take nude photos? I wonder what he might have been thinking....i know she probably still loved him..but what was his doing? If you want to get rid of someone...i would think what they did would be the last thing you would try? This whole thing confuses me .....anyone have any ideas?

if she had low self esteem, how could she approach his female friends and tell them Travis was hers?

doesn't work for me
fran

I wish Juan could ask Samuels the same question Willmont did to remind the jurors who the true victim is: Was there anyone there to help Travis Alexander when he was being shot, stabbed and sliced up by the defendant?

Don't be surprised if Juan asks that very question.

He loves the sound of his own voice, sharing his knowledge with the world, lingering over his phrasing, making eye contact with his audience, blah blah blah.

Agree! I just made the same comment about sound of voice before even seeing your post. We have a consensus!

OH they ARE responding to HLN ... is the jury watching TV? Hmmm .. from Nancy last night.

Oh, BS! Jodi wasn't assertive or aggressive :rolleyes: Dr. Samuels must have interviewed/tested a different Jodi Arias, or she had already adopted this sweet, shy, innocent persona.

please!!! these questions are waaaay out of scope to the jurors questions!!! Judge - make her stop.....now we are talking about Matt and Bianca??????

Oh man...he is talking or address how JM is talking to him during cross!!! oh man.. geez..
*shakes head*.. lordy mercy.. This trial is something else.. Never watched a trial like this and I have watched trials for over ten years (Court TV days)

JMHO

An explosion of suppressed feelings might be an excuse if she was pleading she snapped, but that is not what she is pleading. She is pleading self defense, so to me the explosion would have nothing to do with it. Maybe the juror was being snarky.

Again, if she/he ends up in deliberations, the jurors need to set him/her straight.

He says tests aren't usually used...in a therapeutic setting. Wilmott is deliberately misconstruing. He was doing an evaluation, which means tests. Both of them, a pair of liars.

He loves the sound of his own voice, sharing his knowledge with the world, lingering over his phrasing, making eye contact with his audience, blah blah blah.
There's a theory out there I haven't paid a lot of attention to until seeing this psychologist in action.

The theory goes that personality disordered people are often drawn to other personality disordered people. So, it would kinda make sense for someone afflicted with NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) to find affinity with the mother lode of PD very likely in Jodi.

JMO

IDK....I don't think sociopaths have self esteem issues...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double