trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He loves the sound of his own voice, sharing his knowledge with the world, lingering over his phrasing, making eye contact with his audience, blah blah blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
Oh dear, one juror thinks the stab wounds were from an explosion of suppressed feelings.

Yeah, I did not care for that question at all.

The suppressed feelings being = Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

An explosion of suppressed feelings might be an excuse if she was pleading she snapped, but that is not what she is pleading. She is pleading self defense, so to me the explosion would have nothing to do with it. Maybe the juror was being snarky.

Think Samuels and JA have a bet.............he can last 20 days on the stand! He is determined to beat her record 'appearance'.

Back to the invisible rope.

Back to low self esteem. No one who takes so many pictures of themselves has such low self-esteem.

Pretty pony Wilma needs to sit down and shut up. Did she really graduate from Law School? Where, anyone know?

Undergrad at U of Arizona, then Arizona State
University School of Law. After that, she joined Maricopa County Public Defender's Office.

She also supervises and trains other trial attorneys.

I miss Mr Nurmi. I can't believe I'm saying that

He's still there. In all his sartorial splendor:

Nurmithinker_zps1b283830.jpg

WTF How can an educated man say because a killer leaves evidence at a crime it means the crime wasn't premeditated. Is he saying all premedicated crimes are "perfect" and no one gets caught!?!?!?

This man lost me at hello....

Are the responding to HLN segments now just in case the jury is watching TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel