trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM should ask the "doctor" his expert opinion on what Travis went through while he was being killed.

Back to the invisible rope.

Back to low self esteem. No one who takes so many pictures of themselves has such low self-esteem.

And they don't confront other women about their man!

So I *advertiser censored*.U.ME we won't hear from Juan until Monday??????????????????????????????

She's purposefully and strategically going to wind out the clock.
Because their break is coming up then there's what?....an hour and a half left?

This is all psychologically being played. It's a $1,000,000.00 game of Chess only without a timer (damn!).

All this Quack is doing is running up his 250.per hr fee! Go work for Aflac

Other than the blank look she always has, sometimes I wonder if she's listening to all his crap thinking to herself "look at all the stuff I faked so well!"

Keep telling ourselves.... There will be a guilty verdict.... there will be a guilty verdict.... there will be guilty verdict....

(There HAS to be)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7m
I see many jurors tuning out. Looking at the ground. Playing with their fingernails. #JodiArias

OMG, I'm willing to pay him $250 just to shut his mouth and listen instead of talk.

That's what she did with her story, or THREE stories.

She kept coming up with something until she found one people were stoooopid enough to believe.

Juries out. I don't think they're stupid.

just sayin'
fran
As she learned more about the case.

There are 2 hours of court left, not including the recess. Please don't let us have to listen to JW all that time.

me
right now

tumblr_mfddx6cgKZ1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

So, Jodi is aggressive based on her responses and flippant comments to Juan

I think he was going for "vociferous" and "feocity" and it came out veracity.

All I can think of is the quote "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I thought he was going for "bocephus."

Hey Doctor Blob-Fish, in my book, stabbing someone 29 times is pretty assertive.

Oh how cute. The psychologist and Wilmott sharing a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654