trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out to the state high school basketball tournament.

I will be reading your posts on my mini iPad all night and occasionally glancing up at the games.

If Juan gets up today, sure wish they would broadcast him on the JumboTron at Target Center. :seeya:

I have no more tolerance for this man and his constant babbling about tests, scores and his high value of education. I have no more tolerance for Wilmott who is going way overboard, wasting court time again trying to manipulate it so Juan won't have a chance before the weekend hits. That is not what court is about.

Jodi murdered a man. Get this clown off the stand. His constant examples and babbling has nothing at all to do with Jodi attacking, butchering and decapitating an innocent man in the shower.

Once again I say, I judge the defense on how horrifically bad THEY are as attorney's and people. Not the fact that they are on this case. They suck no matter what they would be doing. This is horrible.

ok..one thing i just don't understand....if they were talking about both of them getting married to other people, and he was going to Mexico with another woman he liked and she was going to Utah to visit someone she may get a thing going with....Why have sex with eachother on the 4th and take nude photos? I wonder what he might have been thinking....i know she probably still loved him..but what was his doing? If you want to get rid of someone...i would think what they did would be the last thing you would try? This whole thing confuses me .....anyone have any ideas?

Well sometimes people just hook up. We all have urges.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I am still thinking about the Meteor Crater in N. AZ. I keep meaning to visit it but it' such a hole in the ground. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Doc talks about a "confrontation" regarding Travis caught kissing another woman.

He's just practically identified his CEO coat maker patient, so many details.

Okay, JA wasn't ever assertive with her murder victim.

Please. Not another story.

Oh--she wasn't able to stand up to Travis? But she did have the cojones to break in thru the doggie door, spy on him, steal his journals, go through his phone, etc. Sure.

Has he ever mentioned any of these words?
psychopathy
sociopath
anti-social
narcissist

It annoys me that the Doc can't answer a simple question without giving an excuse for JA.
It makes me like him even less. Hope it has the same effect on the jury.

This Dr <mod snip> is nothing but a boorish cheerleader for JA & team.
He needs to be dressed in a short skirt, take in hand some pom poms, and made to hold up signs stating:
RAH RAH RAH JODI!
GO JODI!

How long will this self serving swill continue?
I am SO SICK of this guy. And I am so sick of WillMutt.

He is not sure bc he does not know how things happened when she confronted him......Yet this Dr will sit there acting like he knows what happened during all those times that Jodi claims TA was mean.

But, she was taking advantage of him, over and over and over again!!!!

&#8220;@WildAboutTrial: Every time Willmott is done with a question everyone sighs in dissapointment when she starts up her next question. #JodiArias&#8221;

Yes, so do I *sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I hope the defense finishes before the jury dies of old age.

sleeping-jury.jpg

I think Juan knows he doesn't need to do anything when the DT is talking themselves into a hole again.

He was taking advantage of her...I thought she saw him a step above etc. Which is it?

JW is stalling to leave no time for JM before weekend?

She was a stalker because she has low self esteem? She was depraved on account of being deprived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876