trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this were a Friday I would suggest everytime he says he's a "highly trained professional" we all take a shot.

Other LICENSED HIGHLY TRAINED Professionals are also trained in interview in evaluation and assessment techniques TOO Dr. Snob!! Yes we did that too. We were video taped and evaluated by others.

grrrrrrrrrrr boooooooooooo hiiiiiisssssssssssss

Wow, JA has convinced him that their relationship was the total opposite of what it was. JA was the abusor and manipulator. Travis was the one trying to be nice.

Nah.
The $25,000.00 convinced him!

He's getting good notes for his turn, no worries...let the drivel continue, cause it gives him that much more to cross on.

If JM is smart (and he is)... He will keep it short and succinct.. then say "Nothing further". The Jury will love him for it.

Haagen Dazs Sea Salt Caramel is the BEST!

i6w8so.png

AUGH! NOW I am REALLY hungry! You peeps are such torturers!

Sorry Doc I can't tell you had any extensive training on how to evaluate patients/clients. Please make this stop it is not helping the defense.

All this guy does is administer multiple-guess tests that are prepared by others.

Can't we just dump JA and this "expert" and the defense out of a plane somewhere in Iran? I mean, really.

Is Willmott going to have time today to go over all the test answers again?

Please, Lord, let W' wrap this up by the 3:00 break. She can't possibly go until 4:30...can she?

Nurmi is looking at this quack! Wrinkling his forehead!
Like he don't even believe him.

Wilmott is just in another dimension. Completely unaware of how horrible this makes them look. Utterly, terminally pointless questions.

Wow even JA is yawning at Doc's droning.. This is about HER and we all know how she loves to have attention on HER!

So I feel for jury & gallery LOL

He's getting good notes for his turn, no worries...let the drivel continue, cause it gives him that much more to cross on.

The above is my response to someone's remark that JM is quiet. I say he is taking good notes of all this drivel, and then I thought about that Arizona crater RS mentioned earlier today in his testimony, me thinks another crater is going to made in AZ when JM gets up to bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member