trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I did not know that. I would think as long as it is unobtrusive the family would be allowed to wear simple ribbons. GA and CA wore the Caylee buttons during that trial. Was that not the norm? not being snarky, I just really don't know.

Typically Judges stop this at the very beginning of a trial so it never becomes an issue in the court room. I knew the A's had many buttons on but can't remember if they wore them in the court room.

Honestly I am surprised the ribbons etc. were permitted this long.

The family should all get elephant buttons or brooches. They (and a few others) would know what it meant and wouldn't seem as personal as a ribbon to everyone else.

I'm not sure I like these questions. Sounds like some may be buying this load of crap. :waitasec:

He is making me sick...I need a barf bag to get through this-or hip waders.

I am so disgusted! The women should start wearing blue hair accessories and the men blue ties or something. I am just so unbelievably disgusted by this!

Actually, that should be arranged, even women can wear ties. The family and friends should coordinate for Monday, all wearing the exact same ties. Or, they all wear all blue...something that they can't make them take off.

This trial isn't about justice for Travis anymore, it's about listening to the lies of Jodi.

Aww, poor poor Jodi, she needs a tootsie pop.

GAG!!!!

With these long winded answers I wonder if he's a long lost relative of JA?

I expected his brown jacket, just figured he'd wear a tie with touches of orange.

It makes me sick they had to remove the ribbons.
I asked KCL on her thread to tell them we are all wearing our virtual ribbons for Travis.

You mean you haven't already?! ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I wasn't here for discussion earlier. I do however, have 2 bottles in stock. I'll be sloshed by 3:00.:rocker:

What a surprise! The "doctor" believes the client he was paid to believe! I'm shocked!

Please do NOT compare this witch to a military person or a policeman.

I think the person is just asking if Jodi killed TA intentionally or reacted to TA's attack but used a soldier to throw Dr. Dummy off.

OMG! You have got to be kidding me?! :banghead:

Same thing happened in the Danielle Van Dam Case.

Judge Mudd warned witnesses and those attending the trial against wearing mementos of Danielle, including button pins showing her picture. Damon van Dam took his off to testify, stuffing it in the front pocket of his white dress shirt. His daughter’s image was visible through the fabric.

From memory, I believe Brenda Van Dam refused to take off her ribbon while testifying. But the gallery was not allowed to wear ribbons or buttons.

That totally P-me-off.

MOO

Mel

Jodi complained about the ribbons I am sure. She has been staring down the family all week because Julie, Travis' friend is in court. She has no heart and is doing everything possible to make life miserable for this family. What a horrible horrible person. JMO

Very telling that Jodi is jealous of women connected to Travis, even though Travis has been passed, slaughtered by her, for 5 years.

Right about now I am wishing lie detector tests were admissible in court :sigh:

Probably in retribution, did you see Wilmott removing all kinds of things from Miss Things reach, and giving her a styrofoam cup? She looked like a day care teacher taking dangerous items out of the reach of her little charges.

Maybe. Maybe someone complained about Jodi's sneaky Courtroom behavior so the defense went after the family in turn??? Sounds like a Jennifer move. She comes across as catty. Not sure that she really is. But it's how she comes across in the Courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest