trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure she is. She successfully got the Judge to order the family to remove their ribbons.

Disgusting.

That's AWFUL! What a piece of work! :furious:

Sure she is. She successfully got the Judge to order the family to remove their ribbons.

Disgusting.

Not sure how she sleeps at night but I really would like to hope she doesn't and her moral compass keeps her up all night JMO

I also hope she never looses a loved one to murder, ok I secretly wish it would but really wish it wouldn't just want her to see that this is sickening.

Via twitter it was asked that the blue ribbons for TA be taken off. Family refused!

Jury should demand to see those scientific reports of murderers losing their memories.

I couldn't even wear a shirt with my brother's name on it. It's called being careful.

Yet that TJ Lane kid in Ohio who shot 3 students was able to wear a shirt that said "Killer" right in front of the victims' families in court. :furious: :banghead:

Next we will hear about the aliens that helped /forced Jodi to do what she did!

Remember the questions are asked in the order they are submitted. I think they will get steadily more and more skeptical as the timeline moves forward.

I hope so ... but he just likes to hear himself talk ... in addition to his $250.00 per hour.

GAWD... He goes off is his "story telling mode" and loses me...

She remembers dropping the knife and screaming!!!

Yep. I kinda think they are trying to catch her or set her up in a lie. I don't think they believe she can't remember.

Ya'll, even if they believe she doesn't remember stabbing Travis, they can still find her guilty of premeditated murder.

Did anyone else see Wilmott's deep breath and chest rise while Samuels said "not a get out of jail free card". I loved that!

MOO...
Jury likes Dr. Samuels.

Good grief. Okay now I feel lost in an evil, evil world. Does anyone else feel this way?
Pinellas county 12?

Yes I know I do:facepalm:

Why so many questions from the jury, if they know this guy is full of chit?!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876