trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the TH had a good guest on - some kind of psych - who said they have tests to root out liars and that he should have done that. I hope the Prosecution expert talks about that.

Snowing here in Ozarks. N Arkansas. Hope I don't lose satellite tv signal.

I'm confused, can someone post the questions as they are asked? I can't watch or listen. Some poster seem to think the jury questions are great, some think they are leaning toward believing her fog story?

OMG! He can't tell if she is lying. :lol:

Well I can!

Suicide is MILD?

Wow. Just Wow.

How many of us have had the same feeling about a guy and we're almost normal.

We must not forget that we have our own experts coming up during rebuttal to obviously counter this BS. I'm not worried at all.

"I wish I could rip his eyes out" OMG this is crazy!!!

BAHA HA I like jury questions.

DR is stooppiiiiddd IMO

It was reported they removed their Travis ribbons. Looks like the in chambers conference was that the defense asked the Judge to have the family remove the ribbons.

I don't understand it at all.

Travis can't have his own family members wear a simple blue ribbon. Have a tiny photo of him on their person. It's not like they are carrying 8x10 photos of Travis holding baby Jesus. It's just a freaking ribbon! A tiny photo! Any of which is now all of a sudden a problem. Yeah, this is an issue that comes straight from Jodi herself or a member of her terrible family. They have controlled this court room since the beginning.

I'm seeing red.

Wildabouttrials tweeted they saw more questions go into the box :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OMG, he just said there's no way to test for lying???? Didn't we all just discuss Malingering tests this morning? He can't be saying that these tests don't exist, can he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney