trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here listening, but the only word that's stuck in my mind is hippopotamus.

:what:

Mel

Is that all you want for Christmath?

Wonder if that's what JA thought while she was sleeping under TAs tree??
:moo:

"I wish that I could rip his eyes out!" ~ Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D on what JA did not write in her journal.

One of the TH had a good guest on - some kind of psych - who said they have tests to root out liars and that he should have done that. I hope the Prosecution expert talks about that.

Yeah, he is essentially lying by omission.

No evidence that she is a violent person? How about 27 stab wounds, a slit throat and a shot to the head?

I am concerned that in the questions the juror's refer to the defendant at Jodi.

Would prefer they use Ms. A or the defendant.

One of the questions was is it possible the diagnosis was based on the lies she's told. But they already know at this point that it was. I don't think they are taking anything this guy says.

Is the jury submitting more Qs as he is answering these ones? That would be funny

No, she wouldn't write about her plans to kill him. She would only plot it out meticulously and then have her lawyers explain the after effects away and bring you in to clean the mess up with a fake Dx of PTSD.

I jsut keep saying to myself that they will not win, they will not win, they will not win! No matter what they do to hurt this family but they will not win :furious:

Try as they might to rip the hearts out of this family I hope the family gets their wish. I hope they get to wear those blue ribbons at her execution.

Uh, what did he just say that ended with "....there's very little evidence that she is a violent person."

Has he seen the photos we have????????

Next juror question:
Do you and your client Jodi Arias suffer from Spontaneous Confabulation?

To those feeling anxious about jurors entertaining the possible of PTSD - rememebr this only goes to whether or not she remembers or not. He said on direct, and Juan will point out, that PTSD is common among criminals who have killed.

If they have to remove their ribbons, shouldn't her mother have to remove her #1 Mom necklace?

Sounds like the jurors just want to hear what BS he comes up with.

I don't understand it at all.

Travis can't have his own family members wear a simple blue ribbon. Have a tiny photo of him on their person. It's not like they are carrying 8x10 photos of Travis holding baby Jesus. It's just a freaking ribbon! A tiny photo! Any of which is now all of a sudden a problem. Yeah, this is an issue that comes straight from Jodi herself or a member of her terrible family. They have controlled this court room since the beginning.

I'm seeing red.

Wwhhaatt?? Can't we protest this? This is insane they cannot show support of Travis with a simple ribbon! I'm furious if this is true!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't like the questions. They are not bombshell, they are not telling me they don't believe her

They better get better like, Why don't you think her behavior is simply "classic" stalker behavior, obsessive..

fam & friends removed blue ribbons & pix Appears what Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney