trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...trauma of a bad haircut. We have a comedian on the jury. Probably the same as the *advertiser censored* question person. LOL

Trauma from getting a bad hair cut?!? Somebody on the jury has my sense of humor! :floorlaugh:

Convulsions during intercourse? First time I've heard that!

they are showing the family now, and I see the ribbons :)

Wait til Juan get's rebuttal... he'll get the jury to understand this nonsense... his way.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 51s
Mid-back row male #JodiArias juror just turned in a question. Dr Samuels could be up here a while.

im sorry, i disagree..there is at least one person on that jury that believes her crap..based on the questions about her memories and all this BS about PTSD and amnesia BS BS BS

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you! :sigh:

The family still has the ribbons on so I doubt that Willmot did "win" that argument.

Bad haicuts cannot cause transient global amnesia .....got it. :what:

They sure do. Notice how quickly he spews out the responses. Sound rehearsed!!!

Hmm I'm wondering if JM will get a rebuttal shot after Jury questions especially since we got this NEW STORY about knife to neck at 13??

I LOVE THIS JURY THEY ARE SOOOOO SHARP!
Is it 3-6 per 100K or 3-6% per 100K as this is signifigant difference!!

"Terrible PTSD Disorder" can you say sarcasm?

I don't like the questions. They are not bombshell, they are not telling me they don't believe her

They better get better like, Why don't you think her behavior is simply "classic" stalker behavior, obsessive..

Or do you believe she could be a psychopath?. Come on jury...

Wait I see the ribbons on the family??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966