trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You said that a person can get transient global amnesia from sex and hot water. Can you also get it from a bad haircut?" ~ Juror question, paraphrased

Harold and Tanisha still have their ribbons on. I couldn't see anyone else during the brief shot of the gallery.

ETA: Samantha and Steven still have theirs on, too!

LOL, how did she get so much done if the decision making process shut down.....

But it also might be someone trying to catch her in a lie because she has some 'memories' from that time...like the clanging of the knife on the tile...

Good point, I really hope so because it seems to me at least one might just be buying at least some of this gibberish. Unfortunately some people are easily 'blinded by (pseudo)science'.

Who is prescribing this medication? Does she have a therapist?

Wait, they have ribbons on. I thought someone said they had to remove em?

This terrible PTSD disorder? Someone on the jury must be buying this BS. :(

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her decision making function was in FULL force after the murder!!!

Good question!

Dr Shamuels JUST said that when she was telling the details of the ninja story that she was actually telling the real truth of the self defense story........**meaning** that when she said Travis was stabbed and crawking on all fours, begging her to go get help from the neighbors, screaming that he couldn't feel his legs......THOSE are also memories that she still retains but are not being mentioned!!!

Hope JM picked up on this and reinforces this in his cross after the jury questions.

I would have guess that Arias's mother, aunt or some other relative would have been the puker. They all look like they are in terrible shape and health.

"30% of people convicted of homicide report amnesia" So, what purpose does the 'doctors' testimony have now? Wouldn't his testimony be more relevant when she's convicted?
....Can't say she did not lie, but base on the consistencies in her stories, he can draw on his 35 years of experience to determine what happened......(paraphrasing here)
... Yes, she told stories, but once her story changed I rely on my experience to determine the probability.....(again paraphrased, by me)

Is he even listening to his own words? He contradicts himself constantly.

Not getting that at all. And like I said, these questions are asked in the order they were submitted. I expect they will get more and more skeptical as they go on based on what Martinez was able to uncover. Bet.

Really? What about this question...
"Are there medications to treat this terrible PTSD?"

WTH?? Terrible PTSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics