trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is [whatevertheycallit] also caused by "trauma associated with a bad haircut, for instance?" My fave jury question so far! :floorlaugh:

Sounds like they didn't dismiss this fraud out of hand. These questions sound like they are buying into his pseudo science to some degree.

STALKER...ASK A DAMN STALKER QUESTION! jesus jury!!!! She is a STALKER.. she is not stressed.. She is now rejuvenated and ready to kill again!

I don't like the questions. They are not bombshell, they are not telling me they don't believe her

They better get better like, Why don't you think her behavior is simply "classic" stalker behavior, obsessive..

unfortunately, i agree with you. :/

Basic survival instincts! HA! Like getting rid of the murder weapons and bloody clothes??

I bet Travis's cerebral cortex shut down too"...fu ja

I heard on HLN that there are close to 100 questions and now more are being added

Consciousness of guilt is higher cognitive function. Which is why she cleaned up. Nothing to do with survivalist reptile brain. He is such a liar.

How did Arias get so much done on the day of the murder ?

It's called premeditation, murder & cleanup.

He said that Jodi did not have the ability to do "extravagant planning" --- please run with that Juan!

Every thing she did was extravagant planning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie