trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally cracking up over "can transient global amnesia be caused by bad haircut?":floorlaugh:

lol could you get amnesia from getting a bad haircut lol is that a bangs reference?

Willmott really angers me. She came out of chambers all giddy, and told Jodi the good news.

She got them to force Travis' family to remove their ribbons.

If they have to remove their ribbons- I think it's only fair that the judge stop JA from passing notes to her Mom and also sanction JA's Mom & Aunt from giggling in court.:furious:

Well, they are still wearing ribbons. Good for them.

This TERRIBLE PTDS order bahha haha

Jury not believing it, at least one isn't

I had a strong feeling she was on some meds over these years. Now we have confirmation.

Is Ms. arias taking medication for this terrible PTSD disorder? LOL.

Yes and so are so low and have asked that the victims family not be in the court room.
you must! be kidding.... i came in late and just are following up...this is unbelievable - its his family and they are entitled to do what they seem appropriate.......for 33 days of court nobody says anything and now????? because of 'ribbons'???? and now this????
During CA case they were wearing 'big buttons' with her(Caylee's) face depicted on them....i'm truly beside myself for a family to not be allowed to express their loss, grief etc etc etc....

:great:
Looks like some are still wearing blue ribbons.

"Is Ms Arias taking medication to treat this terrible PTSD disorder?" I detect a bit of sarcasm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo