trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do anyone know if Martinez will bring in a rebuttal Psychologist? I hope so. These questions seem like they may somewhat believe him.

That's odd. I'm getting that they don't believe him. I'm liking these questions.

I'm so effin sick of hearing about the way Jodi suffered. What the F ever!

Dr Shamuels JUST said that when she was telling the details of the ninja story that she was actually telling the real truth of the self defense story........**meaning** that when she said Travis was stabbed and crawling on all fours, begging her to go get help from the neighbors, screaming that he couldn't feel his legs......THOSE are also memories that she still retains but are not being mentioned!!!

Do anyone know if Martinez will bring in a rebuttal Psychologist? I hope so. These questions seem like they may somewhat believe him.

Yes he is, her name is Dr. Janeen Demarte

IMO Jodi has not forgotten at all. She's not telling what she knows. I think this Dr knows that, too, but that's not his side to take.

YESSSS!!!! Someone caught the 3-8 out of 100,000 vs 3-8%!!!

Somebody on the jury is actually LISTENING AND THINKING!

Are these questions giving anyone else a bad gut feeling? :(

Via twitter it was asked that the blue ribbons for TA be taken off. Family refused!

AMEN! It's my understanding that this has to be a direct order from the judge - which I haven't heard in open court. In the Westerfield case, the judge ordered the public to remove all ribbons and picture buttons. Brenda VD refused to do so. What was the judge going to do? Hold the mother of the murdered victim in contempt of court? Nope!

I applaud the family for standing their ground. As they should!

MOO

Mel

hahaha - can you get amnesia from getting a bad haircut. I think the jury is not buying this doc's testimony

Maybe all these questions where written during the Defense phase and will completely change after his testimony to Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654