trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury is calling BS on his testimony and does not believe him.

Agreed. Most of the questions tend to show that but I think there are one or two questions that could be argued as believing him.

unfortunately, these questions are like us typing our thoughts on this forum...it is often hard to detect....tone.

that could be sarcasm....i would say it myself.....oh this terrible PTSD she has, can she get help?

at least im hoping...

That word caught my attention too. "terrible" PTSD. It sounded like a sarcastic question to me.

:rocker:

Juror question: Are you getting paid by the word? Do you get more for special words (eg hippopotamus, PTSD, etc)?

[j/k :giggle:]

Her chair doesn't look as low as usual. Trying to give someone an eyeful?

He diagnosed her with a personality disorder according to axis guide, but undetermined which .....um...isn't there testing to determine such things? Isn't that what he's there for?

I JUST got a call for a job offer. Which I took. I start Monday!!!! 7 minutes away from home. In accounting. What I love to do! :great:

So I will be missing some of the trial. But with the time difference (I am in NY) I shouldn't be missing too much. There's always youtube and of course I can always see all the comments from here to get a good feel of what's going on!

:great: Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm in same boat waiting for my call this week.. Hopefully I'll get same kind of call too!!

I know how happy you must feel.. Yayyy again Good Luck get your wardrobe ready this weekend hee hee!

I think the jury is calling BS on his testimony and does not believe him.

I wish, but I fear it's a bit of a mixed bag.

IMO, some of the questions indicate that jurors may be confused over his credentials/qualifications. He is not an MD.

However, I really appreciated the facetious tone behind the question regarding whether "Miss Arias is being treated for her horrible PTSD condition."

Did I pick up a bit of sarcasm when a juror asked: (I forgot the actual question)

".........of Jodi's terrible post traumatic stress disorder"

Oh my goodness - jury question about Jodi shaking with fear of being found guilty.

Don't like the jury calling her Jodi...........:(

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg

Can't have Jodi. Not yours.

"Ms Arias told me..."

She can tell you anything, dude! Doesn't mean it's true!

I tend to be on the calmer side in most situations but, ITA. "Outrage" doesn't even come close to what I feel about this.

I'd love for the jury to know that fact! I think they'd be outraged as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member