Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judge...can you please make JA button her shirt? We've seen too much already

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

Some #TravisAlexander fam & friends now removing blue ribbons & pics fr clothes. Appears what Juan Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

So the defense must have finally complained about the Ribbons to the Judge.

Horrendous.

I don't recall - has this judge ever started any the hearings on time?

I don't remember, but I know it has been posted that she was on time once and everybody went :thud:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m
Some #TravisAlexander fam & friends now removing blue ribbons & pics fr clothes. Appears what Juan Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

Travis family members removing ribbons and pictures from clothes. May have been what the meetings were all about.

Hate this. They should be allowed to represent Travis as long as it isn't over the top. A ribbon?!?? Really?!??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Jodi is looking pretty confident and chipper today so far.

No way Samuels keeps up with the questions. Each one will require at least 20 page turns in that stupid mess of a notebook he has

I know I've been watching this trial too long because I just caught myself starting to STAND for the jury when they announced it. Duh.

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

Well that totally sucks. I hate her even more now and I did not think that was possible.

Did they (the defense?) SERIOUSLY cause a hub-bub about Travis' family wearing those ribbons?? If so, I am IRATE!! ALL the stuff JA gets away with and this poor family has to remove those ribbons???

Hello everyone :)......just came 'on time'.....happy to join you all for a great day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest