trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIREWORKS!! Wow, the doctor has no composure when he feels cornered by JM. I love that he starting banging first...so JM shows him he can start banging for emphasis as well. This is the craziest trial ever.

Juan saved up his irritation and let it all out in one highly effective burst.

Crash! Bang Wallop! Yeah, some emotion!

she has trouble concentrating in jail, to relax. She can't recreate the scenes she uses to relax.

:violin:
fran

This is amazing. Get under the good Dr's skin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Go Juan! He can "bang on it" all he wants!! It's still just his opinion. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOVE

Dr <mod snip> is getting irritated as he is banging on the desk

I cannot believe that RS doesn't know the details of his client who is on trial for her life inside-out. He is sooooo disorganized and unprepared! What a loser! I hope the jury sees that this guy is not an expert witness.

It may be my imagination, but when the camera panned to JA's mom, it almost looked like she was relieved by the testimony of JA being mean to her coming out. She does not, to me, look at all upset about it. I bet she put up with so much, but yet, is still there for JA.

That's what Anagrammy has been saying. That while they support her by being in court, they're secretly relieved.

So you base your judgement on her word? *snickers*

tumblr_inline_mh1y3vstN21ro2d43.gif

Doc Samuels is a bit more interested in defending his 35 years of experience than anything else.

So Ms. Arias abused her own mother, got angry and kicked her ? Hmmmm quite interesting.

Juan Martinez spanking the tables in the court room. :floorlaugh: I'm not going to get anything done today and I don't care.

Caught in a lie??? Ha ha ha ha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members