trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she had violent tendencies even as a teenager, hitting her mom.

Why wouldn't that be relevant?

Nevermind, he doesn't want it to count cuz it wouldn't fit the scenario.:banghead:

IMHO, it'd matter to the jury.:moo:

JMHO
fran

And don't forget it has been said she hit her brother in the head with a baseball bat when she was 9. Fledgling psychopath even back then.:furious:

You and me both. Now I may have been a drama laced, snarky teenager, but I never ever touched my mother except to give her a kiss every single night before bed - no matter how our day went.

This is amazing! Poor little victim Jodi. She seems like a terroist.

MOO

Mel

I never raised a hand to my mother. It would have been my last time to do so! Her mother needed a bigger spoon! And maybe if she had filed charges Jodi might have learned something....but I doubt it. JA wants what she wants regardless of other peoples needs or wants. She killed for her own wants.

He diagnosed hundreds of cases on ptsd, but only used the test he finds 'most effective' about 10 - 15 times?
She had trouble reading, so he sent her a book? She had trouble relaxing in her jail cell?
I'm not a forensic psychologist diagnostic evaluator, but I think there are specific guidelines regarding the necessity of gathering third party information due to the inherent bias of the subject.

Doc, this is normal jail behavior. NOBODY likes being in jail, or the environment.

This is an object lesson in scorched earth.

That's what Anagrammy has been saying. That while they support her by being in court, they're secretly relieved.

Yes, and I hope any wavering juror now realizes releasing her or allowing her freedom in the general prison population will put innocents in danger.

I LOVED how JM banged his desk in response to the <mod snip>'s anger.

Poor Jodi having troubles reading after butchering a man and watching him struggle and die. Poor Jodi having trouble concentrating during her head stands in her jail cell. :aktion1:

WTH is there to talk about now Wilma? Geesh!

Hit and kicked her mother for no reason.....my child would only do this once to me, and they would be behind bars.....it's called tough love.....

Awww. She had a hard time relaxing in her cell so of course its PTSD!
All of the jail programs I have watched ALL of the inmates remark about the noise at night and how difficult it is to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89