DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypervigilant from being in prison!

NO SH*&*!!!

Bwaa, Ha, Ha, Ha.

JM:Give me another area!

Dr. Fog: Silence...she, um, I believe that she had trouble relaxing, when, um...she had difficulty concentrating, um, when she was trying to relax, and she was not able to focus and concentrate...I remember her telling me that.

You could clean The Biltmore during the extensive sidebars. :furious:

I've been able to keep up with all my housework, paperwork and cooking during sidebars and commercials.

When I sit down, I plug into the computer...I am sick of the diarrhea of offers to ease my back pain, squish my fat, educate my *advertiser censored*, and relieve my impotence.

I really do feel a lot of compassion for Jodi's mother. Sounds like Jodi has always been horrible to her mother, yet her mother has been there for Jodi every single day in court -- came out to Arizona to help her move and give her money, and even that resulted in Jodi fighting with her mom and ordering her to leave and go home

Now I may have a better understanding of why mommy chuckles and treats this like a circus. Maybe she doesn't give a carp about Jodi anymore and is there, not in support of her, but to see her get the needle?

MOO

Mel

I'd be hyper-vigilant too if I was in JAIL! Good grief! :facepalm:

boooohoooo prison noises disturb her. Newsflash! Don't kill anyone and you get to sleep in your own bed

this is so freaking ridiculous! all of the factors he's mentioning are a result of being in jail, not whatever happened on June 4. all prisoners probably have one or more of these symptoms.

Yours would have been legal consequences....my mom's would have been corporal!!

I advocate natural and logical consequence. When a teenager assaults a parent the natural and logical consequence is file "out of control" petition. This kid doesn't react well to corporal punishment. Her reaction is lets play "getta gotta" toward Mom/Dad.

Professional Opinion, Mom opinion with Daughter if she acted that way opinion and JMHO

You are now witnessing Jodi's Knight In Shining Armour in action. ;)

:boohoo: Well, duh she had trouble sleeping in jail. A guilty conscience will do that to a person..... :gavel:

Fascinating how Juan has just eased off his aggression a fraction. His revised approach is so powerful. The Good Doc is getting frustrated and can't get JM to get angry back.

Yes, Juan is really skillful in the way he manages witnesses.

I really do feel a lot of compassion for Jodi's mother. Sounds like Jodi has always been horrible to her mother, yet her mother has been there for Jodi every single day in court -- came out to Arizona to help her move and give her money, and even that resulted in Jodi fighting with her mom and ordering her to leave and go home

Reminds me somewhat of Cindy Anthony.

You just know Casey treated her like ***** for years, yet she just defended her.

I think I would feel a bit more sympathy for Sandy if she didn't try to peddle the pedophilia forgeries.

Who knows though, clearly Jodi has been abusive to her probably her whole life, so maybe Jodi just manipulated her and maybe Sandy is not very sophisticated and really believed those letters were genuine.

In 2008 she was not a teenager . . . when JA moved back to Yreka she and Sandy got in a big fight - even though sandy was helping her move . . . right

they never got along . . . JA was always mean to Sandy for no reason . . ..

the same person who lied to police - filled out the pds and gave wrong information about the triggering event . . . .

these issues were present with her mother . . .
we discussed the issues @ length . . .. . that is only one of 3 criteria . . . . they were sitting down to eat dinner and JA kicked Sandy for no reason (objection - overruled - JA is frowning and angry!)

3 phone calls made after 6/4 and you will disregard april 2008 . . .. events .. . .

irritability and outbursts of anger you will

how many calls (3 calls)
there were several calls - pattern of anger became more intense according to what JA told me . . . . elevation of the intensity of her anger qualified her for that diagnosis . .

you are makin this diagnosis based upon your judgement . . .. . clinical judgement . . . these phone calls . . .

when one applies the techniques of criteria analysis you take every piece of evidence available . . . 35 years of experience - even some of this pre-dated the trauma her anger towards her mother became more intense after her incarceration . . .

nevertheless i made the clinical judgement call .and I stand behind my call.

numerous interviews there was an elevation of anger towards her mother after the event . . .
based upon her saying this?
correct
you didn't get corroboration from who she lives with
i couldn't she was in jail - prisoners

based upon 25-30 hrs interviews with JA . .
give me specifics
are you asking for one statement out of many
statement that JA had difficulty concentrating

increasing frequency and regularity - she met the criteria

she once told me she had difficulty reading . . .
did you know she said she read the Book of Mormon from front cover to back
I didn't hear - not privy to her testimony . .. that is wonderful . . . based upon my clinical judgement she met that criteria (pointer finger into the desk)

JM said you can bang all you want (slam)

she continued journaling . . .. isn't that against being able to concentrate
I don't think so . . .
give me another area thn

her ability to concentrating and relaxing . . . unable to keep a train of thought on the scenes (images) that would help her relax in her jail cell.

one example you gave us about reading she said she was able you are still willing to put your 35 years of experience on this yes

hypersensitive - hyperaware of your surroundings . . .. sensitive to . . .. someone is being paranoid (no) . . . .

doesn't meet the definition

hypervigilient . . . very sensitive to noise in prison, aware of people moving around . . . always a very sound sleeper - now unable to sleep . . .
thought you told us she didn't have problems sleeping?
no she was sound sleeper before jail but once @ jail had trouble sleeping.

do you remember when you said she had no trouble sleeping
I don't remember
let's play it and see what you told us

Could she be sleepless due to worry about being put to death?

It's called living in jail for gsakes! Hypervigilant ...pffftt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member