trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so freaking ridiculous! all of the factors he's mentioning are a result of being in jail, not whatever happened on June 4. all prisoners probably have one or more of these symptoms.

I'd have ALL OF THEM! JAIL is Jodi's traumatic event, NOT brutally murdering Travis! :furious:

Juan Martinez spanking the tables in the court room. :floorlaugh: I'm not going to get anything done today and I don't care.
Y'all can come to my house foe supper! I made a big pot of chili! :rocker:

This is stupid to use sleeping or not sleeping in the jail as a criteria for PTSD. Of course she had trouble sleeping. Anyone would have trouble sleeping. I imagine jail is noisy, not to mention it is full of CRIMINALS!

The jury has common sense. Anyone who has ever spent a night in a hospital knows you don't sleep in a foreign environment filled with people up all hours of the night.

What a waste of time.

Wilmott wants to approach again. Doesn't want the tape played....I say play the tape.

It's also revealing that she isn't having any of these symptoms because she is, oh I don't know...sorry, regretful, sad for slaughtering a man?

Reminds me somewhat of Cindy Anthony.

You just know Casey treated her like ***** for years, yet she just defended her.

I think I would feel a bit more sympathy for Sandy if she didn't try to peddle the pedophilia forgeries.

Who knows though, clearly Jodi has been abusive to her probably her whole life, so maybe Jodi just manipulated her and maybe Sandy is not very sophisticated and really believed those letters were genuine.

Jodi's mom sounds like an enabler to me. Surely she realized this girl was nuts.

Oh my gosh!! We wait all weekend for this...and now side bar, side bar, side bar

Bwaa, Ha, Ha, Ha.

JM:Give me another area!

Dr. Fog: Silence...she, um, I believe that she had trouble relaxing, when, um...she had difficulty concentrating, um, when she was trying to relax, and she was not able to focus and concentrate...I remember her telling me that.

wow - welcome to 50% of the population who don't kill people! Um, Dr. <mod snip>, that describes me at least once a day (most often occuring when JW stands her arss up).

:what:

JM never objects every second....he lets DT go about their way and cleans it up when he questions or hold it for closing (or in his case rebuttal) DT does NOT look confident when they object over and over :facepalm:

He diagnosed hundreds of cases on ptsd, but only used the test he finds 'most effective' about 10 - 15 times?
She had trouble reading, so he sent her a book? She had trouble relaxing in her jail cell?
I'm not a forensic psychologist diagnostic evaluator, but I think there are specific guidelines regarding the necessity of gathering third party information due to the inherent bias of the subject.

BBM-
Brilliant!!!!
:great:

Samuels has serious anger issues!!!!!

He certainly does not like to be challenged or confronted. He's an expert, don't you know, and a legend in his own mind. And don't forget his 35 years of experience (that JM is now mocking).

thefragile7393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
I have read that Travis Alexander was a very social person - corresponding on a daily basis with multiple people.

Did Travis Alexander call, text, email anyone on June 4?

It seems to me that Travis Alexander was motivated to be a successful business person. His motivation would have given Travis Alexander the need to communicate with as many people on a daily basis (as Travis Alexander would be motivated to "knock on as many doors as possible - seek out as many opportunities as possible)." It seems to me as though Travis Alexander was Arias prisoner as soon as he realized that Arias was in his home on June 4. If not - TA could have pretended to "run to the store to get something special to cook for Arias," TA could have sweet talked Arias into taking her out to a special lunch, TA could have gotten Arias to the mall to buy a special swim suit for Cancun. TA could have "moved" himself into a safer environment if he was not Arias prisoner the moment she revealed herself to him on June 4.

More things that I do not understand: Why was Darryl Brewer's face not shown in court? I do not think that anyone wants to be associated with Arias (or people like her). It seems strange to me that Darryl Brewer not only requested but was granted not to have his face shown. Also, do people really believe that Arias is an Hermaphrodite? Did Arias really have surgery to make her more female, breasts implants, ect? Do people really believe that Travis Alexander sent Arias the text telling her that he was going to tell everyone the truth if she did not is about Arias being an hermaphrodite?

Thank you in advance to the person that takes the time to answer these questions. I greatly appreciate it!

I have hard time believing that Travis Alexander was willingly with Arias on June 4 - I just think that he could have easily reached out to someone, get that person to come to his house, and Travis Alexander could have made up an excuse as to why he had to leave. I don't think that Travis Alexander was able to do this as Arias held him captive from the time she arrived on June 4 until Arias watched Travis Alexander take his last breath.
thefragile7393
Hindsight of the living is always 20/20. If he fully had a clue of what she was capable of he would have done a lot of things differently. Dealing with a socio/psychopath is always different than dealing with the average person. DB wanted to protect his son from his embarressing testimony. Jodi is not a hermaphodite. Everyone's parts look different and no one's looks like a *advertiser censored* star's stuff. We have had L&D nurses state that she looks normal.

Thank you thefragile7393. Considering Travis Alexander's regular behavior (didn't TA's friends say that TA spoke to multiple people on a daily basis?) I've always felt as though Travis Alexander was Arias' prisoner from the time that she arrived at his house on June 4th. I do not think that Travis Alexander spoke to anyone on June 4th because Arias would not allow it. If Travis Alexander was "free" to do what he wanted on June 4th - I think that he would have tried to change the environment (of Arias being there). It seems as though Travis Alexander was moving forward with his life, and, Arias was not part of the plan. I do not think that Travis Alexander was so "weak" that he could not resist a day with Arias locked away in his bedroom. I think that if Travis Alexander was "free" on June 4th he would have taken her out (to a public space to eat, shop), invite some other friends over (to put "distance" between himself and Arias), or at least make his usual daily calls, texts, emails.

I think that Arias showed up at Travis Alexander's house - and made him her prisoner. Perhaps he hoped that he could convince her not to harm him - but I do not think that Arias allowed Travis Alexander to use his cell phone, computer, leave his house. Arias, IMO, showed up at Travis Alexander's home, took Travis Alexander hostage, and murdered him when she decided it was time.

Again, thank you for the reply. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me the reason DB's face was not shown.

Her mom has been faithful in attendance! Considering she's here from our of state. She could be home with her dying husband. She is so disrespectful! Self absorbed.

:boohoo: Well, duh she had trouble sleeping in jail. A guilty conscience will do that to a person..... :gavel:

Didn't she start to cry with Det. Flores about everything she was about to miss????

FIREWORKS!! Wow, the doctor has no composure when he feels cornered by JM. I love that he starting banging first...so JM shows him he can start banging for emphasis as well. This is the craziest trial ever.

Yeah .. Easy to watch for Dr Dicks "tells" when he about ready to lose it with Juan.

The Doc balls up his fist and slightly pounds it into his other hand.
Oh he's pizzed at Juan ...
Juan is showing that the emperor is wearing no clothes (exposing him as a quack and hired hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobkat107