trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh lawdy, you know what all this means? We are all going to participate in this live PTSD evaluation, for free! Each of us will save $250. an hour for this :grouphug:

Scratch that, this eval is going to take us a little longer, which means *drum roll* we are going to get 2-3 hours of eval, not therapy, eval, saving us $500- $750 each, nice!!!

I think JA's mom is ready to sit on the other side of the courtroom now, I felt bad for her after hearing a little more about how she was treated. She did look haunted.

I also noticed RS is now using, 'according to what Ms. Arias reported to me' with an increasing frequency, and he is already hot under the collar...again...s'mores anyone?

Excuse me, Prison, but SHADDUP! Jodie can't concentrate on her yoga. Thank you.

So when Jodi was all mad and said to Willmont, "I never hit my mother", I could have sworn or maybe it was hopeful seeing, that Willmont said back "Yes you did".

The young guy sitting behind JAs mom makes me nervous. He's jittery, his eyes are darting around the room towards the jury and the media area.

Now I get it. Jodi has I'm in Prison Traumatic Shock Disorder. :facepalm:

Didn't JA say on the stand that she is hyper literal? I think she has always been hyper vigilant ---that's how she gets info to use against people.

I hate that they are doing their sidebars within Shamuel's ear reach.You know he's listening in on every word! They should be off to the side like they did in the KC Anthony trial.

I advocate natural and logical consequence. When a teenager assaults a parent the natural and logical consequence is file "out of control" petition. This kid doesn't react well to corporal punishment. Her reaction is lets play "getta gotta" toward Mom/Dad.

Professional Opinion, Mom opinion with Daughter if she acted that way opinion and JMHO

My beautiful g'daughter was diagnosed with BPD early last year (actually she's 16 so they said they can't really say BPD, but that is it in essence), and spent months in a treatment facility.

We were told only therapy would help, which it def has, thank the gods. It sounds like you have experience in this area.

Prison is ALWAYS loud. That is not hypervigilance. Geeeeez.

Yeah there's multiple people sleeping in one room. There's guards doing their rounds. Doors opening and closing. People talking. Sounds like my kid's daycare at naptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member