trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m
It's nice to see Linda Williams from Fox 10 here in media section, been watching her since I was in high school. Juan is pacing. #JodiArias
Juan is pacing makes me think of a prize fighter - all that pent up energy ready to pounce.

If I don't cut down on my caffeine I'll be jumping into Juan's lap...hey waitamin... :crush:

Somebody slap me! I cannot get over the end of trial Thursday when JA looks like she is explaining to JW how a juror is looking at her with a neck snap body action and then tries to make eye contact with that juror by pushing by JW. It's seriously bothering me. Sigh....k rant over.

Maybe she was gloating that she was able to get the friends and spectators to remove their ribbons?

Might it be too late for Juan to present this kind of evidence in his rebuttal?

What proof do you have that " Travis was abusing her"? Maybe because she said so? LOL so hard at that assumption. If anything, Travis was the one who was used, abused and STALKED by this psychopath.
I was being facetious and sarcastic. As the survivor of a domestically violent psychopath all my own I quite agree with your assessment and have been pretty vocal over it since before this trial even started.

Nice to meet you, Beaglemania. :seeya:

I'm emptying my dishwasher and I noticed I use spoons far more than any other eating utensil. :eek:

While we are waiting, I have to agree with this...I was so beside myself about the JA's lady bits look like a "wizard sleeve" quips, that I laughed for two straight days. My husband finally asked what in the world I was giggling to myself about, and I told him...he has been laughing randomly ever since as well...lol.:floorlaugh:

Maybe I'm a total loon, but I swear that there are MANY times in my day when either I see something (Tootsie Pop on a client's desk yesterday), remember a crazyfunny post from here, or want to deliver a JM style question to someone ( did I SAY I wanted any sauce for my order?????)! I can't remember anything having such a sneaking effect into my life this way :) But thankfully the things that keep sneaking into my life are the funny and humorous ones. Otherwise, I'd be crying about it all the time. I will never be able to look at candy the same way again....

What kind of journalist (or whoever) doesn't even mention the source of that breaking news information? Are these people ignorant or just doing this sort of thing for more publicity? And this woman implied that the prosecutor wasn't aware of this. Oh Please! JM knows everything! If it's authentic and useful evidence JM will present it to the jury at some point.

If JM knows it, it's purposely being held for rebuttal. Let's get JA on the stand first saying she knew she was never the intended guest for Cancun...check. Then rebut with this, Walmart, Tesoro, and probably a host of others. :rocker::rocker:

Hello again everyone! What do you guys make of the fact that PPL has indicated that Jodi was originally on the list for the trip? Hopefully, Juan will bring someone from PPL in on rebuttal!

Im sure the people at PPL throughly reviewed this information, so this will really seal her fate. :great: :great: :great: :great:

I was being facetious and sarcastic. As the survivor of a domestically violent psychopath all my own I quite agree with your assessment and have been pretty vocal over it since before this trial even started.

Nice to meet you, Beaglemania. :seeya:

thanks for the clarification Mate!

Might it be too late for Juan to present this kind of evidence in his rebuttal?

I don't think so. The defense is allowed a Surrebuttal if the state brings in some new information during Rebuttal.

Ima gonna be doin a little housework while listening so I may not comment much.

Wanna do mine so I can pseudo-transcribe?

Just jumping on . . . . haven't got myself situated quite yet . . .

Good morning All!

Wild About Trial
Attorneys are in chambers. Stay tuned. We are not live yet. #JodiArias

Hey... why do you have such a problem with skunks? They're so cute and ...
Oh wait. You said skAnks, not skUnks.
I guess I better take the hint and get outta here :blushing:

My "skanks" button is broken. :(

Hello again everyone! What do you guys make of the fact that PPL has indicated that Jodi was originally on the list for the trip? Hopefully, Juan will bring someone from PPL in on rebuttal!

Just heard them talking about this on HLN. If that was indeed the case, that would have been one huge slap in the face to PsychoStalkerGirl.

Maybe I'm a total loon, but I swear that there are MANY times in my day when either I see something (Tootsie Pop on a client's desk yesterday), remember a crazyfunny post from here, or want to deliver a JM style question to someone ( did I SAY I wanted any sauce for my order?????)! I can't remember anything having such a sneaking effect into my life this way :) But thankfully the things that keep sneaking into my life are the funny and humorous ones. Otherwise, I'd be crying about it all the time. I will never be able to look at candy the same way again....

lol, I get it. *passing some pop rocks to ya*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member