trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM: Can I have Dr. Pepper?

Waiter: We don't have Dr. Pepper but we have Coke.

JM: Did I ask if you have Coke?!

That was lame...:blushing:

The state is the only one with the rebuttal at this point. The Defense is allowed a surrebutal only if the state brings in new information during rebuttal. After rebuttal we have the closing arguments.

Which I will watch in the nursing home. If the nurse lets me. If my Social Security check arrives in time to keep my account current. And if I am allowed to have a TV despite my being 147 years old..... :please:

What proof do you have that " Travis was abusing her"? Maybe because she said so? LOL so hard at that assumption. If anything, Travis was the one who was used, abused and STALKED by this psychopath.

Usually the one abused is the one who ends up dead. I don't think this case was any different. The manner of TA's death was abusive, not defensive. jmo

He should've done that this weekend like the rest of us, right?

Heck, I even watched the majority of the things on my DVR so I can record again for a full week (so I can watch the trial!)

I've been under the weather.

My mom had laser and implants... Eyesight is perfect now! They would do only one eye at at time at Wills Eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I am looking to have done. I am so tired of fooling with contacts.

Considering the source (NLN), I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. It would be hard to imagine the PT not coming up with this if it did exist...trip was potential motive that they would have wanted to thoroughly research.

I tend to think that JM has more in his gas can than we have heard so far...rebuttal should be interesting methinks.

I know we all want Jodi to suffer...and pay the ultimate price with her life.

But I do give myself some comfort that this whole thing must be eating her up alive!

I mean, if she is the person I think she is...she wants to scream from the rooftops what she really did. What really happened, and exactly how it happened.

I believe she truly wants the world to know what really happened.

Can she write a book or give interviews after she is convicted? Has any death row person ever completely admitted to everything they actually did after trial?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Many followers are interested in catching the Nurmi chicken wing, watch for it! It might happen today. #JodiArias

Considering the source (NLN), I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. It would be hard to imagine the PT not coming up with this if it did exist...trip was potential motive that they would have wanted to thoroughly research.

I think the state is saving it for rebuttal...

Counsel is back. #JodiArias is at her desk. Dr. Samuels is behind her. We await the judge and jury.

This thread moves so fast during the proceedings that if you blink you're behind several pages. So while I have the chance, it's a blast hanging out with all of you and really enjoy reading everyones comments.

Counsel is back. #JodiArias is at her desk. Dr. Samuels is behind her. We await the judge and jury.

Usually the one abused is the one who ends up dead. I don't think this case was any different. The manner of TA's death was abusive, not defensive. jmo

Amen g/f!! Got that right.... It is amazing how Abusers stay alive.. then whimp out in court claiming all sorts of things, amnesia, PTSD, abused, etc.

JHMO

Live!

funny-dog-costumes_tmb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads