trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard them talking about this on HLN. If that was indeed the case, that would have been one huge slap in the face to PsychoStalkerGirl.

I was thinking about it and there is a very easy explanation out of it but I'm not going to post it here, don't want to give any ideas..you never know who is reading here! :)

Considering the source (NLN), I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. It would be hard to imagine the PT not coming up with this if it did exist...trip was potential motive that they would have wanted to thoroughly research.

Here's how these things roll...Someone pulls the docs together for prosecution (probably months/years ago). They tell someone, especially someone else, or the original someone tells someone else, or 3-4 original someones tell more someone elses. Now that JA has testified, and the evidence is set up for rebuttal, someone leaks to the press, maybe anonymously, maybe not. And then we have breaking news.

oh, oh, we are live...

The house work can wait :) JMO

Yes, it can, and it will. Luckily, living on the east coast, I can get everything done in the morning, well before court starts. Between late starts and long lunches, it's amazing there is any testimony at all.

And, we're live...I think!

*gasp* you mean jodi was dis-invited to Cancun? Wonder when that happened????

Is there a list somewhere of upcoming witnesses?

I would really like to see that list also! Betcha the Prosecutor's Expert is going to make Jodi's experts look like kindergarteners... and liars to try to make Jodi look like the victim. Travis Alexander is the victim...

WE are LIVE! Judge just took the bench!

Maybe the ppl trip document with Jodi's name is in that special file Katie said Juan had??? And he is keeping it for closing arguments for a bombshell motivation??? One can hope :please:

Judge live at azcentral...we're either 18 minutes late or 12 minutes early! :great:

Oh OH we on OMG almost feel over in my chair

Ohhhh we're wearing a little girl bow today...squeeeeeeeeeee.

My mom had laser and implants... Eyesight is perfect now! They would do only one eye at at time at Wills Eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait...wut?

I get the laser part but eye implants? I wouldn't think you're talking implants of the $300 variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper