trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steely, help, there's a *advertiser censored* on my screen. oh, oh sorry, it's in my wildabouttrial window.

I am sure you smart people have already covered this but I was doing some Googling of Dissociative amnesia and found this pretty easily. Isn't the good doctor claiming dissociative amnesia rather then Global Transient amnesia, which is a very rare condition?

What is dissociative amnesia?
Dissociative amnesia, formerly called psychogenic amnesia, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. Dissociative disorders are mental illnesses that involve disruptions or breakdowns of memory, consciousness or awareness, identity and/or perception—mental functions that normally operate smoothly. When one or more of these functions is disrupted, symptoms can result. These symptoms can interfere with a person’s general functioning, including social and work activities, and relationships.

Dissociative amnesia occurs when a person blocks out certain information, usually associated with a stressful or traumatic event, leaving him or her unable to remember important personal information. With this disorder, the degree of memory loss goes beyond normal forgetfulness and includes gaps in memory for long periods of time or of memories involving the traumatic event.

Dissociative amnesia is not the same as simple amnesia, which involves a loss of information from the memory, usually as the result of disease or injury to the brain. With dissociative amnesia, the memories still exist but are deeply buried within the person’s mind and cannot be recalled. However, the memories might resurface on their own or after being triggered by something in the person’s surroundings.
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/dissociative_disorders/hic_dissociative_amnesia.aspx

The doctor claims that the memories don't exist, that they were never recorded but according to this article they do exist but are buried and can resurface. Not that I believe for a moment that she has any kind of memory loss. I believe she remembers and relishes very last stab.
I am quite sure that Juan has been very productive over the long weekend and has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.

Oaky, this is really freaky now. JA and JW are both not only wearing white, but black underneath. FREAKY!

Interesting...Jodi and wilmott are dressed alike in black and white...nothing about this case is black and white....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MIKE IS BACK!
:great:

Does Wilma dress the defendant? Them seem to always be matching.

Does Wilma dress the defendant? Them seem to always be matching.
Jodi's also changing her hairstyle. She has a bit of a comb under for want of a better way to describe things. Wilmott has the same.

Why is it that the defense team seem to feel that coordinating their outfits is important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611