DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess it's true for me what people say about looks etc

If (and it's hard to do) you look at pics of JA at her peak she
really was a looker.

And now? we get to see the pure raw inside of an awful excuse
for a human being... moo

I REALLY don't understand the TH's. Aren't the supposed to be professionals in the field of law? They really think JM is over doing it with the witness. THANK goodness the jury is made out of peers and NOT lawyers. I find JM cross fascinating!

Although, I still find VP super hot.

Hey, JW/JA, Stepford called -- they're missing some wives.

I heard that the defense originally wanted JA to go twinsies with Nurmi but she refused to shave her head.

If Jodi has admitted to the murder, why oh WHY is proving she did or did not suffer from PTSD afterward even relevant?? :banghead: Or is the diagnosis irrelevant and JM is just trying to prove that the expert and DT did a sloppy job all around on preparing for this case?

I keep wishing Samuels will have a sudden outburst and check JM by reminding him that he is completely wasting the Jury's time on all this minutia. :great: None of the last two weeks will even be discussed during deliberation. I feel so sorry for these people--no doubt they will despise the justice system after this and probably need therapy for PTSD if a call for jury duty card ever shows up in their mailboxes again! I'm sure there are prosecutors who could have found justice for Travis sans all the high school court room antics.

BBM : IMO just to prove she is not a liar, which is not possible because the only to prove it is to lie and lie and lie and lie, it would never end

But Jodi is closer in height to Willmont than Nurmi.

Him being taller, his chair would be lower than Willmont. It is a game, one we saw in KC trial too.
I think it's Wilmot trying to make herself look bigger. I bet her feet aren't even touching the ground!

Im confused about something - hoping you guys can help.

When discussing whether she has inability to concentrate, and RS cites that she has difficulty reading...are they not talking about this with regard to his post trauma diagnosis? Having read the BOM before the supposed trauma wouldn't seem to have any bearing so Im hoping I just missed something

I think on cross Juan got Jodi to admit she'd read the BOM while violating its premarital tenets with Travis. She corrected him, pointing out the law of chastity admonitions were found in 20th century LDS "updates" .

Beth is setting the record straight on HLN, she says the jurors are submitting more questions (she isn't sure if they will get asked or not) etc..

So disregard what the other TH's are saying. :slap:

Just cuz they're not supposed to watch doesn't mean they haven't - in convinced this dr has watched the trial

I agree. And I would bet the next witness has, too. We'll see it in her responses.

I think what Juan is going to do is after he's done questioning the doc hes going to add up A BC D E and tally up the score as it should have been by the docs answers and it won't add up to enough to be a qualifier for PDST

I also think he is asking these questions to put forward to the State physcologist ???? If so that will completely discredit Dr $$$$$. Anyone agree?:fence::fence:

"Samnesia"

let's call it what it is.

moo

Who cares what the THs say? Not me.

Go JM! We're behind you all the way. Justice for Travis is coming soon!

I think JM has another "method to his madness" in what he's doing this morning:

His exaggerated combativeness, banging the table, etc. are things that (supposedly) JA told Samuels and testified that these are things she reacts to.

No shaking. No startle. No reaction at all. Zip.

Doc $amuel said she can't relate to other cellmates.

Well, that's no stretch. She thinks she's better than every last one of them? Why would she relate?

WOW! I laughed out loud and had to remind myself that this is a trial for the serious crime of the murder of Travis Alexander.

JM is doing a masterful job today and the DT must be scrambling. He is destroying the whole PTSD/amnesia possibility and with it he has brought out evidence of a history of physical violence by JA against her mother.

When JM read that JA as a teen had hit her mother for no reason, JA mouthed "I don't remember that" to JW. Then JM started going into the episode when JA kicked her mother in April "08 when helping JA move back to Californian and JA got a look of panic on her face, gripping her chair and starting to rise up as JW got to her feet. The meek, mild JA has a history of violence.

I loved JM's line of questioning about alternate reality and lying. He was very effective asking Dick how JA met individual criteria to arrive at the diagnosis of PTSD, using prior history to refute the onset of symptoms and showing the jury previously unknown sides of JA.

Zemrag @ZemragSkrap

#JodiArias Martinez will not need a lunch break ..he is eating up Dr. Samuels testimony and results for breakfast and lunch...

MY LOL came when Dick gave his qualifier for meeting feeling of detachment or estrangement from others as being unable to relate with jail mates. Even when pressed by JM, Dick forecefully declared "It still meets the criteria." LOL

The blunted affect and her smiling, giggling during her police interview and press interviews was great for JM to bring out, and once again it met the criteria because it was an alternate reality, according to Dick. Then JM asked if there would be a difference in affect between someone talking about a loved one who had been murdered and a killer talking about that person who had been murdered. Dick seriously undermined his credibility here with the alternate reality; while he may think some people would buy this explanation, a jury will not.

We still have the rest of the afternoon with this clown and the door is wide open. He has made it clear to JM "This is my dx and I'm sticking to it", so JM can introduce so many things now and Dick is going to rationalize it to fit his criteria.

Great research, strategy and delivery, JM. Wish I could be half as brilliant as he is.

I hope that this gives Travis's family a sense of optimism that is borne out by the verdict of guilty of first degree murder.

Beth is setting the record straight on HLN, she says the jurors are submitting more questions (she isn't sure if they will get asked or not) etc..

So disregard what the other TH's are saying. :slap:

Darn, I missed her. Thanks for the info. She is the only TH I ever pay attention to. She is unfailingly professional, fail, accurate and classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487