trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when she came out of the Fog at Hoover Dam Jodi knew SHE killed Travis........

Is "*advertiser censored*" name calling? :fence:

This is nonsensical. The point being there were numerous acts by the "Actor" in which she was not trying to avoid thinking about the "trauma".

Did I miss something ...........

When he said she falls in line with # 1 Dr. is saying well she killed him, at the time he said she falls under # 1 and scored it wasn't the only story the ninja story ?????

HELP ME I'm Lost

I found it interesting that the Mom and Auntie didn't giggle through this morning's proceedings. I suppose the memories of JA's slaps and kicks aren't that entertaining.

I would wager that life with JA has been filled with drama and mean behavior. It is my belief that there is something very wrong when a child displays physical violence toward a parent. moo

Please remember, while we may think its cute to create "names" for the players in this trial, we're not suppose to name call here at WS...

:blushing:

Here's the story, of a girl named Jodi.

I just wanted to thank you for your wit and all of your contributions to WS. You are like an institution here (at least to me).

Sorry for the O/T. Carry on.....:seeya:

PS...and to everyone else, I keep up the best I can and wish I had time to read it all. Thanks to you as well and welcome newcomers!
:seeya:

yes folks, he is starting to boil again, here we go :wave:

That's my worry- even though she has admitted doing those horrible things, sitting there looking at her demure and mousy, kind of petite, the jury is going to have a hard time believing she actually committed that savagery; it is like cognitive dissonance; they know she did it cause she admitted it, but they somehow may not be able to comprehend she actually did it. does that make sense?
Ya know...I'm less concerned than I've ever been in this trial. The jury hearing about her kicking and hitting her mom years before committing such a brutal murder is huge, imo.

Judge - Dr. Samuels, please take the bench. :lol:

I think she meant the witness stand!

:eek: :eek: OMG ...

Maybe they both need to be on a bench ... a park bench because neither one of them is qualified to be near a courtroom bench and the witness stand ...

:moo::moo::moo:

now Samuels is playing dumb = gaslighting.

Effort to avoid PRECLUDES agreeing to interviews on traumatizing incident. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth