trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone explain to me the shrinking chair of JA?

What benefit is there to her looking "shorter"?
It is innate in human nature to want to take care of a child (well, for most people). Being small, round-faced, big-eyed, hairless, and rosy-cheeked are childlike attributes that trigger our protective instincts. Jodi's trying to play up sympathy. But lately her face is not so round, her eyes not so big, her cheeks less rosy, so looks like hairless and small are all she has to work with.

But the, oops, sometimes she has to stand beside Ms. Washington (who really is short). Hairless it is. :)

Well, crap. Made frosting, frosted the cake, even made chocolate curls! Marinating shrimp, cleaned kitchen, rushed to laptop and.......

Sidebar. Sigh.

Why is Dr. Samuels so argumentative? "I'm entitled to do that ..... I can score it 10 times if I want to .... Because for some reason when you picked up my paperwork...."

Isn't it Dr. Samuels job to testify - not combat The State of Arizona?

Dr. Samuels, pleas take the bench? I suspect that's the only way he'll recover his credibility.

CNN is asking me to download Adobe Flash player update. Aarrgghh! I don't like to make these changes until DH sees what it's about. I'll follow the discussion but not livestream feed. :(

Hi all...I was wondering...I know one of Travis' sisters is a cop. Does anyone know which one? and is she in court today? BTW, If I'm ever murdered, I want JM to prosecute.
Thick hair - looks exactly like Travis
Her name is Sam

I do believe RS has finally figured out where JM is going this afternoon:great:

Looks like Jodi wishes it was nappy time.

I really believe she gets her anti-anxiety (tranquilizer) meds at lunch break. One of the more commonly prescribed in jail (where I live) is Atarax. It's pretty mild and can't really be abused.

Dear Lord,
Please let me remember the answers. Please let Juan be done with me.
prayers.jpg

Serenity now serenity now

Good evening everyone :seeya:

Just in time again for lunch break (again) lol, anything in particular i need to catch up on? TIA :)

Just heard on HLN per the attorney on with Vinnie Politan :

This is the Judge's 1st Death Penalty case ...

I knew it ... I knew it ... and it shows !

:cow:

Well that explains it all and isn't nurmi not DP qualified also

AHA! I'm thinking Juan is setting up a true or false quiz for DV Expert, lol.

How can you Not luv Vinny on HLN?
:floorlaugh:

The cameras looking around in the courtroom and Vinny says..
"there is Jodi Arias, she must be reading because her glasses are off, time for a break, yada yada"
:great:

I know Juan is going somewhere with all this. Not sure where, but I'm getting that gas can feeling again, when I just shake my head in awe at him.

Shame on those TH's who have nothing better to do than criticize. JM's fighting for justice for a man who was brutally murdered and who had his name dragged through the mud. I'm giving Travis' voice some latitude! :rocker:

I could possibly be wrong but Juan may do a bit of scoring himself and then compare his score to RS's score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member