trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Juan is going somewhere with all this. Not sure where, but I'm getting that gas can feeling again, when I just shake my head in awe at him.

Shame on those TH's who have nothing better to do than criticize. JM's fighting for justice for a man who was brutally murdered and who had his name dragged through the mud. I'm giving Travis' voice some latitude! :rocker:

I don't think he's going anywhere other than to systematically take down each of the Dr's reasons for giving her an excuse for "not remembering" anything after the gunshot. And to discredit him as biased, unprofessional and unethical.

I like that he was writing down each point. It forced the Dr to slow down and concentrate on each individual "diagnosis" without going on in his usual general word salad about the overall diagnosis and allowed JM to show just how ridiculous each "qualifier" was.

MOO

Hi all...I was wondering...I know one of Travis' sisters is a cop. Does anyone know which one? and is she in court today? BTW, If I'm ever murdered, I want JM to prosecute.

Just heard on HLN per the attorney on with Vinnie Politan :

This is the Judge's 1st Death Penalty case ...

I knew it ... I knew it ... and it shows !

:cow:

No No No :snooty::snooty:

You are not my boss , I'm not moving :coffeews:

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-314.gif

Jodi is bpred out of her gourd at her death penalty trial. Cleaning imaginary streaks off the table, arranging her eraser and paper, etc. Good grief.

Would, if you were a juror, want to beat up on and send a frail, petite woman like her to death row? That frail, small girl couldn't possibly have butchered that big, grown man, after-all. That's what the defense wants the jury to think, the vibe they are sending when they have her chair lowered like that. IMO :facepalm:

More realistically, with Jodi: how could that frail, petite, almost sickly looking girl have attacked that big, grown man. She must have had to fight for her life, poor, small girl, against his life-threatening attack.

That's my worry- even though she has admitted doing those horrible things, sitting there looking at her demure and mousy, kind of petite, the jury is going to have a hard time believing she actually committed that savagery; it is like cognitive dissonance; they know she did it cause she admitted it, but they somehow may not be able to comprehend she actually did it. does that make sense?

That's a very common psychological tactic used by the defense when defending a woman of a crime. Especially murder. It's to make them appear more demure and diminutive. Hell, Casey Anthony was practically on the floor.

Listen, people in general are getting smarter and wiser since the advent of the Internet. These ploys don't hold as much weight as they once did and most of the jury knows this. This goes for their color coordinated outfits too. It's all a mind game.

They really should ask her to keep her giant hands out of sight if they truly want to pull off the illusion.

Judge - Dr. Samuels, please take the bench. :lol:

I think she meant the witness stand!

Dear Lord,
Please let me remember the answers. Please let Juan be done with me.
prayers.jpg

lets watch Juan slice and dice this doc some more!!

By mid 2009, when Arias gave version number 3 to Nurmi, she had benefited from sufficient time to construct a justification in self-defense based on the signatures of "domestic violence". She didn't miss a one in recounting her supposed revelations about her relationship with the victim. The information about what is considered domestic violence was readily available to her and her counsel and her supporters like M.M. Name calling? Check. She produced several beauts. Withholding money? Check. Her loan to Travis, unrepaid. Actual or threatened physical harm? Check. Several spanking new incidents where before there had been "nothing to report". These are very detailed, for drama. Kicked when down, choked within an inch of her life, body slams. Sexual assaults? Check. Masses of degrading sex. Intimidation? Check. This is now the victim's m.o. Preventing job success? Check. Had to turn to Gus Searcy. Since the nature of domestic violence provided a complete framework, filling it in with particulars was a creative project she could do in her sleep. Even, sometimes with her hands cuffed behind her. And she could present her completed new story to Dr. Samuels, to J.W., to K.N. on cue.

Ooops, Judge, you've already got the bench, he can take the stand. I think Judge Stevens is way tired of his testimony, too.

GONG! First story was a lie! No defense mechanism - just a blatant lie! JMO

Someone please tell me what TV channels covere this live!! In Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651