trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my worry- even though she has admitted doing those horrible things, sitting there looking at her demure and mousy, kind of petite, the jury is going to have a hard time believing she actually committed that savagery; it is like cognitive dissonance; they know she did it cause she admitted it, but they somehow may not be able to comprehend she actually did it. does that make sense?

I understand your worry, but I don't think that's the case - I think the jury will have no problem giving her murder 1.

Well, crap. Made frosting, frosted the cake, even made chocolate curls! Marinating shrimp, cleaned kitchen, rushed to laptop and.......

Sidebar. Sigh.

when shall i come over? :innocent:

I can call a *advertiser censored* sammich a rueben but it's not.

Just sayin'.

:blushing:OT...do I see an Alabama shirt on someone down the row from JA's mom? Hey, roll tide!

Right...because sending irises is a defense mechanism - not trying to make herself look guilty. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Is that KCL in jean jacket

The blond (with the ribbon shining from her heart!) (okay, I gave her the ribbon she wants to wear!)
katiewithribbon.jpg

Why is Dr. Samuels so argumentative? "I'm entitled to do that ..... I can score it 10 times if I want to .... Because for some reason when you picked up my paperwork...."

Isn't it Dr. Samuels job to testify - not combat The State of Arizona?
Because he <modsnip> has a huge problem with anyone questioning his vast experience (Didya know he's practiced for 35 years?) and/or superior knowledge? ;)

Just a guess.

Hang on alternatives to the fact that she killed him? Oh come on!!!!!

Rut roh!

Having feelings for the defendant, or not, is a VERY TOUCHY SUBJECT!

Could someone explain to me the shrinking chair of JA?

What benefit is there to her looking "shorter"?

especially since the jury has seen her tall self next to wilmott in redirect of the "hand" photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member