trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer is loosing her cookies so it looks like Nurmi is taking over a bit. The way Nurmi is he's probably asking for a mistrial because of JM last statement! lol.

in hotel room right now... Chanel 26 seems to be CBC ... Cant find it anywhere!!!!

I wish I could help you, but my cable is comcast..

I think, there some live feeds here that you can watch via the computer? I dont know the links tho..

Im sure some one here has a live feed link?

can anyone post a live feed for Wendy? tia

Judge totally lost the courtroom!

Nurmi saying 'me we approach' when he is three steps out of his seat.

Doc is mad! Closes his eyes and shakes head "no" regarding his feelings for Jodi. Methinks something is coming that the DT and RS don't want known.

Ok, so I have to ask. Instead of thinking this guy is just a quack looking for a quick buck, JM is saying there was more of a personal feeling in some way.

That is kinda creepy....

Kelly

Yes, he has feelings for the defendant and he is getting paid by the defense, not the prosecution. So, he will say anything he needs to in order to support the defense.

JW looks confused.

py3qh.png

I am going to need more proof Juan that Dr S has "romantic feelings" for JA

Love it!!!! "You have feelings for the defendant, right?".

Don't care of DT likes it or not, it really comes across as true. Hope jury sees it too.

At least JM got it out there. LoL!

I am just jumping on . . . sorry I missed the first 15 or 20 min of this afternoon . . . .we are currently @ sidebar - objection by JW
Dr. Samuels w/JM

Your professional opinion over 35 years . . JA spoke w/Leslie Ude ( refresh my memory - RS)

Hasn't she reached critical mass with this 10 times over?!?! :facepalm:

the entire defense exceeded critical mass when arias took the stand.

sometimes less is more (I don't think they got that memo)

How convenient. An approach so Samuels can remember the conversation or check his notes. FFS

I love it-- BECAUSE YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER--

I have to tell you that I am appalled with this garbage PTSD defense- and this is aside from the fact that this expert is a joke. This makes jodi the victim. it is reprehensible.

I wonder what JM knows about this Dr's feelings, that we are not aware of??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member