trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter, the letter, the 18 page letter!!!!!! I want to read the letter, please let us see the letter....

I'm beginning to think this is a war of wills between Doc and Juan!

Let the jury decide. I think they've had enough.

in hotel room right now... Chanel 26 seems to be CBC ... Cant find it anywhere!!!!

Try wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-arias-live-video

That's not a copied link I typed it but google it - it's the best live stream I've found so far. (I'm in PA btw)

Oh how I'd love to read that 18 page letter!

18 FOOKEN PAGES!!!!

OMGAHHH.

MOO

Mel

He is so obviously biased and he's parroting exactly things that JA herself has said on the stand. They've spent their 30 hours or more concocting this defense, along with Nurmi IMO. Explains why Willmot is doing the questioning of him.

MOO

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

wow Dr Samuels explodes when JM asks him if he ahd feelings for #jodiarias
I know his intent was indignation but all I can think is he doth protest too much.

He flat out elicited sympathy from the jury on the defendant's behalf but we're supposed to believe he's impartial? :what:

JM: "You know about Lesley Udi, right?"

Doc: "Could you refresh my memory?"

Good grief, we all know more than he does!

Did I miss something ...........

When he said she falls in line with # 1 Dr. is saying well she killed him, at the time he said she falls under # 1 and scored it wasn't the only story the ninja story ?????

HELP ME I'm Lost

Quoting myself please help

DIdn't he do this test when the story was the Ninja's why he keep saying the trama of her killing him HELP

the DT and all of their supporters wants to have their cake and eat it too!

I really, really need a nap, but this is too good. I guess I'll watch it later. :sigh: :eek:fftobed:

I wonder if Dr. S will go hide in Jodi's "crater" when this is over. He's seems to already be there.

I just noticed something -- which may have been mentioned before :

But I see Mr. Juan is wearing a BLUE SHIRT ... the BLUE RIBBONS !

:great: :great:

Mr. Samuels, you're are assuming that it upset Jodi when she killed Travis. Bad on your part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651