trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Diary,

Yes! I knew Richard had feelings for me! He can no longer deny it, all the world can see it! Now, just to get rid of his wife. More later!

Love,
Jodi

I'm now convinced, more than ever, that Juan knows something about Samuels and JA. He can't out and out say it, but he knows something. :twocents:

Objection or not, the jury certainly heard Juan accusing the doctor of having feelings for the defendant.

:biggrin:

Samuels... pissed!

WHAT else does Juan know about this guy? He surely would not be making this assertion if he didn't have evidence, and I don't think that book is evidence of that. You never ask a question you don't know the answer to in a trial right? What the heck does Juan know?

How was she avoiding thought or places associated with trauma when she calls the detective repeatedly, asks him if she can get her things from Travis' house, and goes to the memorial for Travis, asking the friend who drove her there to stop by his house?

Can someone please tell me the best way to contact a mod re needing some help to upload a clip?

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

wow Dr Samuels explodes when JM asks him if he ahd feelings for #jodiarias

Instead of I resent that. He should have said I resemble that!

Yes, he has feelings for the defendant and he is getting paid by the defense, not the prosecution. So, he will say anything he needs to in order to support the defense.

Other than sending the book to her in what was supposed to be labeled 'therapy he shouldn't have done'...is there something I missed about a personal relationship?

I miss too much working, I just need to quit...:floorlaugh:

Jennifer is loosing her cookies so it looks like Nurmi is taking over a bit. The way Nurmi is he's probably asking for a mistrial because of JM last statement! lol.

She is, every time the cameras are on her her eyes are rolling around in her head like marbles!

Ohh my my... The Juanator!! :rocker:
this poor Yahoo asked if Juan could refresh His memory :notgood:
:giggle:

People try to avoid "thoughts, feelings, conversations" about murders they commit, too!

And now she's avoiding it by talking about it. This is all such BS I can't stand it. :facepalm:

Did I miss something ...........

When he said she falls in line with # 1 Dr. is saying well she killed him, at the time he said she falls under # 1 and scored it wasn't the only story the ninja story ?????

HELP ME I'm Lost

It's "Who's on first?" time to me, because I thought the first story was "I wasn't there" and "Ninjas did it" came second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member