trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan keeps mentioning DS "35 years experience" ---I wonder if Juan has evidence the dr. doesn't really have that much experience??????

moo

Jodi's making goo goo eyes at the "doctor" -- probably because of his tragic, unrequited love for her (the heroine) [puke]

Doodads Jodi looks at Samuels like she wants to believe his bs

So the more she talks about and is involved in stuff related to Travis after killing him, the more it proves she was attempting to avoid thinking about it. Sure, I follow that Dr Magoo. Sheesh.

I would like to hear Juan ask, "Is it her avoidance of the situation, or just her lying to cover her butt?"

Perhaps I misspoke, I should have re-done the test, it was a typing error....blah, blah, blah, quack, quack, quack.

Why does it matter if she did have PTSD from the murder? What does that contribute to her defense? I'M SO CONFUSED! :sigh:

the PTSD is her "cover" for her fake amnesia/fog saying she does not remember stabbing TA and everything she did afterwards to cover her tracks.

:great::great::great:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Did Jodi really revisit the crime scene after Travis's memorial? Was she allowed to go in the house?

That...is just creepy, imo

I am absolutely aghast at how ill-prepared this expert witness is. The DT hasn't been well-prepared, either, but not to the extremes of Dr. Samuels.

Why didn't JA jump out of her seat with that noise??

Did Jodi really revisit the crime scene after Travis's memorial? Was she allowed to go in the house?

That...is just creepy, imo

Someone on HLN said she rode with him to the memorial service and she asked him to take him by Travis' house.

Yes. Unless he has some "proof" (like a love letter), this is just pathetic of Juan and it could backfire. Right now, RS just looks like your typical paid defense witness. Not a lover.

He probably meant compassion/sympathy...I'm guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members