trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Unless he has some "proof" (like a love letter), this is just pathetic of Juan and it could backfire. Right now, RS just looks like your typical paid defense witness. Not a lover.

Or some cards he sent to her in prison??

Why does Arias sit there like she's enjoying herself, when LWOP is the best case scenerio for the outcome? I want to slap the look off her face. I hate the way she always cranes her neck to watch testimony about her journals or some other aspect of her life--she is so enthralled with herself it's sickening.

Rant over.

Oops--I wanted to rant about JW--STOP WITH THE OBJECTIONS AND SLOW READING.

Doesn't it look like she's pleading with RS to help her? It's a different look today - "help me, help me" It's really chapping my behind...

Other than sending the book to her in what was supposed to be labeled 'therapy he shouldn't have done'...is there something I missed about a personal relationship?

I miss too much working, I just need to quit...:floorlaugh:

He sent her 2 greeting cards - totally inappropriate. He crossed the ethical line.

Going to the house, is in no way avoiding. Even if you were uninvolved, who would be anxious to go to the bloody crime scene where your loved one was killed?

Jodi has already said that she attended the memorial service, sent flowers, etc in order to try to appear "normal" and cover up that she was responsible for the murder, so why is this quack saying she was doing all of this b/c she created an alternative reality? She's already admitted she was just trying to cover her @ss.

So if you have PTSD, you have flashbacks and physical symptoms when you even THINK about the event/trauma...so someone with PTSD would not go to the scene of the crime.

Like jumping from the frying pan to the fire.

Kelly

yes it can be = even thought you see the red stop sign he says the stop sign is green

[video=youtube;6-oHYYaw9jA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-oHYYaw9jA[/video]

does this guy realise how whack his logic is?

writing,visiting crime scene,memorial,letter,flowers,begging to see the crime scene photos....thats AVOIDING the trauma???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo