trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing this is consistent with is covering her gaping azz

Bullsheet!!! It is the actions of someone trying to cover her a$$!!!!

I love how often they are calling JA a killer during this testimony, not just JM but RS as well. Make sure it's imprinted in the jurors brains, JA is a killer!

So, he wants the jury to believe she was not thinking about the trawwma when she did all this?

Yes - staging a scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juan is the bomb!!!

Lol...lots of us posted the same thing at the same time....

Oh right. Jodi didn't send the irises because she's a sadistic little psychopath. She did it because she was in denial about having been the perpetrator!

How could I have been so wrong? :doh:

After traveling to Utah JA spoke w/leslie Ude - talked about how JA's children and TA's kids would play together some day ..

she would not be talking about that if she thought she killed him . . . . her trauma

she brought up conversation of TA .. . . wouldn't that be contrary?
no
she sent a letter to the family talking about the killing an 18 pg letter - very long detailed letter - went to the effort of addressing it, finding the address, getting it mailed, that is not an effort to avoid thoughts, feelings, associations of the trauma . . . . if the thought is killing Mr. Alexander . .

isn't trauma killing of TA?
you told us trauma didn't matter in order to meet definitions for the PDS . . .PDS measures were met

whether her hand or someone else's hand in the trauma .. . . doesn't say whether it is the person do the killing . .
the trauma was killing of TA her psychological reactivity and defense mechanisms - associated with having been the perpetrator of the killing .

trauma

read her journals - post killing of tA - she goes out of her way to talk about TA . . . . she goes out of her way expressing her thoughts feelings . . . . . not to avoid the trauma

she attended the memorial service - you are aware of that right?
I believe so -
involve thinking feeling & talking about the trauma
it was a way of avoiding feeling in a manner consisteting with her being a victim of the trauma not accepting responsibility of the trauma. . . . . individuals perceptions is not based upon the nature of trauma

she went to memorial service - she booked a flight (do you wanna see a receipt?- no I don't need to)

know whether she went to the house durin the time @ memorial service . . . .assume she did with someone named Erin - wouldn't that indicate she would not be avoiding the trauma.... 0
if her actions were a dissociative reality - responses were not as thought she were the perpetrator

if someone named Erin Mortensen went there with her

I will take your word for it

it is not responsibility it is trauma . . . it doesn't make difference in terms of PTsd . .
terms of reaction of trauma for PTSD - met same criteria . .. doesn't look @ responsibility - doesn't look @ rightful or wrongful in doing it
it looks @ response to intensity of the trauma
it is PTSD whether slight or strong PTSD
still falls under criteria for PTsd
it is still trauma that triggers PTSd
not the same trauma but yes

same as the men in war in Afganistan

she talks about TA in the journals over and over - not an avoidance of feelings or thoughts about him
it can be - if she talks about him in flowing terms avoid harsh reality she killed him .. . denial not saying omg - i idid this horrible thing to him . . in terms of emotional internal of client

nothing required her - she wasn't attending course in school required her to write in journals - she has done that her entire life as an extension form of therapy - my question was no body required her to write in journals . . no

she had many entries in there - at least a day or two after he arrest . . . after his killing - JA called TA's answering machine

it is consistent with psychological condition to create an alterantive reality - having been the perpetrator in the crime

it requires her to pick up phone - push at least one button on speed dial and required her to speak and express thoughts and feelings in a one sided conversation on the phone . . .in addition she sent an email . . .wherever TA's email - she composed an email - she sat and typed his hame and print out the wordsj an push the send button

those actions are those of having been the perpetrator
it doesn't saying killing right? no - it could have been car accident no body was killed

text messages after the killing -wasn't avoiding thinking about him . . .
engage in alternative behavior
she was trying to stage a scene is what she told us
I didn't hear that . . . that was not told to me

she was trying to stage a scene - would not that indicate just the opposite?

not necessarily
may we approach? you may

Hah! Didn't tell doc that she was staging the scene! Panic! Approach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann