trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy my grown sons did not hear this clowns testimony when they were teens. Talk about excusing everything she did. GRRRRR
Go Juan.

Finally today the Judge is ruling the way she should have been through this whole trial. JMHO

the Judge always says so happily...."you may" like she is excited!

Ha ha, JW needs a slit in that skirt so she can march a little faster to the judge.

:lol: As the doc tries to make up reasons for sending, texts, etc... after the murder

JM: Huh? She was trying to stage the scene. That's what she told us!

:lol:

This is all such a reach..."She was creating an alternative reality." No, she was creating an ALIBI. :facepalm: People just are not that complicated.

And the jurors are NOT that gullible! :facepalm:

It looks like he's getting an inkling that he was played as the fool. At least I hope so, I am trying not to despise this man.

i guess we don't know the deal with this flight? right? i know it was on that bank statement....

Regarding the self-help book and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dr. Samuels reply that he had given "his children" that same book? It is almost as if he is trying to defend Jodi as her dad would.

Holy Toledo, he's going to explain why even staging the scene is consistent with his dx, and not inconsistent with the DMSIV criteria. Liy on the fly.

I heard he also sent her a bathrobe. It was posted here on WS by someone

WOW ... I didn't hear about a bathrobe. I know the Judge ruled that JM is not allow mention about the cards but I sure hope he can talk about the bathrobe.

It's slowing down a bit, Juan is pacing, get ready for it...

please bring up the crime scene photos :please:

That's what I was thinking. I would hate for the family to see them again....but id love for the doc to see what he is defending!

Any mental health professional who doesn't recognize that people often tell self-serving lies and it doesn't mean that they are in an "alternate universe"....I'm just not sure what to say about them. :facepalm:

They are self-serving lies because these lies have worked in their life so if it works one continues to use that skill. *sigh* Nightmare for the parents if it starts around 3 years old til adulthood.

My prayers for her parents. They did the best they could do with what they thought, at the time. They tried to be the best at parenting as they knew it in their home. That is all any of us can do as parents since none of us, including psychologist and mental health professionals, have handbooks when it comes to parenting.

JMHO

well poop, I way overslept my nap. Hope I didn't miss anything exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon