trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In interest if fairness, I guess it could be true that not everyone has the same sypmtoms or the same combination of symptoms for PTSD diagnosis. I understand that part because it is one of the reasons I was NOT diagnoses. I do not fit the entire criteria but I do have symptoms.

I can tell you without a doubt, the thoughts of the trauma are so horrible that avoidance is the key to trying have a normal life. The biggest part of the biggest symptom.

Kelly

OH MY GOD JUAN!!

:great: :cheers: :takeabow:

:yourock:

:lol:

:bigfight:

During Flores inter she said she wanted to see the crime photos because of morbid curiosity. But instead! She wanted to see the crime photos to know what to say about how it went down oh heck do I make any sense anymore! Rants

WOW ... I didn't hear about a bathrobe. I know the Judge ruled that JM is not allow mention about the cards but I sure hope he can talk about the bathrobe.

No bathrobe. It was a joke

Doc, you're soooo stuffed now! Didn't know she had admitted her actions were part of staging the scene and deliberate cover-up.

Can you all see now why Juan compiled this list in reverse order? The Doc's top stuff would be number one, and JM saved demolition of that until last.

Bummer - now the Judge has told the jury to disregard that. Thank heaven the bell's already been clanged.

Actually, if you think about how this testimony is going, it is giving Juan a chance to bring up all the sneaky, underhanded things she did after the murder to cover her tracks. The jury is getting a nice recap of all her actions after the fact.

Lost internet connection all morning so wasn't able to be here. Is this testibaloney going on right now going to turn my stomach?

Anyone else think maybe Jodi and Jennifer are playing hangman??

The are BFFs, every time JW comes back from the bench she whispers to JA, has anyone ever seen an atty do this with their client?

Staging a scene. Brilliant JM.

Yep. They didn't clue the good doctor in that she had already shot her wad on that. Now he's gonna have to come up with something else to explain that away.

I am getting reallllly tired of hearing Dr. Samuels say "traumer".

He is either from NY originally or from North Jersey very close to NY.To me he sounds like a New Yorker!

To everyone saying JM needs to move on....he HAS to demolish this PTSD bulls**t! He has also gotten in new evidence through questioning this quack regarding the Jury questions.

This Judge is so not THE one for a trial of this magnitude.

I'm feeling trowmatized by the good Doctor's cascade of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha