trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JW checking Jodi's homework? Seriously:banghead: Stop trying to make it look like the two of you are best buddies...Act like a professional, FGS.:furious:

I guess it takes a lot longer to read when you're making up answers at the same time.

:great:

Ah ... so comments Jodi made to Travis are in there and Willmott is keeping those OUT!!!!!

Sorry I missed some more testimony for a few minutes . . . . his comments came before or after his derogatory statements about her?

objection . . . out of sequence (?)
approach

Or .... Dueling banjos.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can they just replace Jodi's chair with one of these?

189322_lg.jpg

Any spouses of lawyers here - do you get 'cross examined' like this at home? Do your teenagers? just wondering

I was married to a lawyer, although he wasn't a litigator. He didn't pin me down with a lot of questions, no cross examination, but he sure as *ell could think a lot faster on his feet than I could. :floorlaugh: I found it very hard to win arguments.

Oh that is new, that means there's nasty little things from Jodi to Travis we haven't seen.

This might be where the cherry-picking by the defense bites them. I hope so.

Out of sequence?

So if i'm getting this right- Jodi called Travis a dildo with a heartbeat before he called her a 3-hole wonder?

I really think Willmot has issues. Big ones. Never seen any defense lawyer act so inappropriately in court.

This woman is objecting becuase Martinez is supposedly putting up letters, texts or e-mails out of sequence? That is the way the DT operates themselves!
Out of context. Our of order. Completely removing vast amounts of information and singling out one sentence.

Pot meet Kettle. :facepalm:

As a juror seeing jodi all up in wilmot's ear then the objection this is not looking good. What's to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx